Life is Grand! (7 Viewers)

So that people don't just painted the Tourney set and cash them in as Cash Chip without the Cage noticing
Maybe. But then they'd have the same problem with $1 chips too.

Just throwing it out there (hoping someone sees this and remembers later because I’ll surely not be able to snag em during the sale) but the only thing I’m after is 1 barrel of the primary hundos

EFB1FE25-516E-491B-952B-28AADE4FFA66.jpeg

What do you think? Possible lineup. I think the Cincy $25 would go well

Last edited:
Were those $5 cherry picked or is that a good indication of their overall condition?
This is just a photoshop. I don’t have any Grand chips. Just seeing what y’all think with this $25 mixed in

Jim mentioned that he doesnt sort chips and that there were new chips mixed in with varying conditions of used. I would hazard a guess that it was slightly cherrypicked for that photo.
Were the secondary considered mint?

Some real tough choices in this line up. Samples need to hurry up and get here :LOL: :laugh:

I like the idea of 36mm quarters being smaller because they are change. This option works well

iCntLe0.jpg

Agree that the 36s make good fracs. And as an overall chip, I prefer the 36 to most RHCs. Notice that the hat is further from the edge of the chip, AND it's a more attractive shape. 36s > worn RHCs all day long!

If I'm remembering correctly this is less with only 10 drums of chips vs 17 for HSI?

Jim mentioned that he doesnt sort chips and that there were new chips mixed in with varying conditions of used. I would hazard a guess that it was slightly cherrypicked for that photo.
Jim doesnt roll like that....he just took a random rack 100%

These were only a few years on the table (during Covid times).
I expect them to all be VGC or better..perhaps maybe the best primary condition Jim has offered to date (bar mint pri)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom