Giveaway LET'S GET NUTS! FULL SAMPLE SET + CUT CARDS + DEALER BUTTON (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himewad

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Let's Get Nuts.gif

I just received the add-on chips to complete my "NUTS" cards mold cash chip set. It has been almost a year to the day since I made the original payment on this chip set, so I figure a giveaway is in order. I have had the dealer buttons and cut cards for months, and I've been saving them for this moment. Here are the two "NUTS" giveaway prizes:

"LET'S GET NUTS" GIVEAWAY PRIZE #1
  • "The Nuts Poker Room" full 9-chip cards mold sample set
  • "The Nuts Poker Room" cut cards (2)
  • "The Nuts Poker Room" dealer button (black)
"LET'S GET NUTS" GIVEAWAY PRIZE #2
  • "The Nuts Poker Room" full 9-chip cards mold sample set
  • "The Nuts Poker Room" cut cards (2)
  • "The Nuts Poker Room" dealer button (red)
I will run two separate games of 5-CARD OMAHA, so the tables will be capped at 8 players each. The first 16 people to enter the contest will be seated at one of the two tables.

TO ENTER, YOU NEED TO POST A PICTURE OR .GIF OF GEORGE COSTANZA FROM SEINFELD, AND TYPE "LET'S GET NUTS!" - YOU CANNOT POST THE SAME PICTURE AS ABOVE OR IT WILL NOT COUNT!!!

When each table has run their 5-card Omaha hands and each table has a winner, the winner with the better hand will get to choose if they want to receive the prize with the black dealer button or the prize with the red dealer button.

Shipping is included. Good luck!

TABLE #1
  1. @Marhault
  2. @DrBill
  3. @Pinkdan
  4. @Bluegrass Poker
  5. @chipinla
  6. @ktran
  7. @BigChief
  8. @FDLmold
TABLE #2
  1. @shorticus
  2. @blackhole
  3. @GenghisKhan
  4. @Ethan
  5. @HeWhoWouldPun
  6. @Dodger
  7. @NotABot
  8. @cmoon
1629059169325.png

Last edited:
I’m in!!

Attachments

• DE0A50CE-80E9-4F6D-9428-EC10108048B4.jpeg
    DE0A50CE-80E9-4F6D-9428-EC10108048B4.jpeg
    355.4 KB · Views: 75
We now have 16 players. No more entries will be allowed (although I'm fine with more funny George Costanza pics and gifs).

The 5-card Omaha hands will be drawn later tonight. Good luck, everyone!

I've been able to trade for or acquire surprisingly few sample sets of Cards Mold chips. I ordered tons of samples, and my offers to trade for others basically went unanswered. So I gave up and gave away most of my samples or sold them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom