For Sale Leftovers from the Scrubpocolypse (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marhault

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
These are what remain aside from the full sample sets I'll be dispatching soon. These are open to anyone that wants to have a piece of scrub history, or maybe you want to sample the work that was done on these chips. Maybe you want a few extra for your existing set. Whatever you need them for. Prices are exactly what they were in the group buy. 39mm chips are $0.23 per chip. 43mm are $0.29 per chip. Cut cards are $2 each. Shipping is not included so be sure your bank account can handle the massive cost involved here.

Here's a full accounting of the chips and a pic.

SOLD
39mm chips
$0.05 x 26
$0.25 x 45
$1.00 x 20
$1.00 (A) x 15
$2.00 x 10
$5.00 x 3
$20 x 4
$20 (A) x 2
$100 (Blue) x 14
NCV x 19

43mm chips
All in x 11 SOLD
Hi/Lo x 16 8
Kill/Half Kill x 9 7

Cut Card x 5 SOLD
20200528_173814.jpg

Please post dibs in this thread before you PM me. Thanks!

Last edited:
Honestly I just wanted a handful of each, but was trying to make shipping easy. Willing to share some of the left over stash if you need any. 4 or 9 of the NCV would be enough for me.

I have only been loosely following this endeavour. Did a sample set make it to the inspiration?
I will be posting full sample sets minus the cut cards tomorrow. There will be some given away and some for sale. I'll likely do a drawing on who gets freebies and such. Want to make it where everyone has a chance since I've had so many PMs I feel that's the only fair way.

I will be posting full sample sets minus the cut cards tomorrow. There will be some given away and some for sale. I'll likely do a drawing on who gets freebies and such. Want to make it where everyone has a chance since I've had so many PMs I feel that's the only fair way.
DIBS!

dibs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom