For Sale Leftover Tigers - Barrels and Racks (1 Viewer)

Godzilla28

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
Proud to announce that I've finished my Hotstamp Tournament set, Arc Limit set and 2 Birdcage Meetup Cash set of Tigers. Here's what didn't make the cut. All at TIGER PRICING. All mint unfelted. Paypal F&F, If you buy 2 racks or more, I'll tack on CONUS USPS for free. Thanks for looking.

Tiger Pricing:

Hotstamp T5 - SOLD
Hotstamp T1k - $6.5 each
Hotstamp T100k - SOLD

Tiger .25 Pri - SOLD
Tiger $2 Sec - SOLD

Tiger NCV red - $950/rack
Tiger NCV white - $950/rack

1702597888895.png

Last edited:
Proud to announce that I've finished my Hotstamp Tournament set, Arc Limit set and 2 Birdcage Meetup Cash set of Tigers. Here's what didn't make the cut. All at Tiger pricing. All mint unfelted. Paypal F&F, If you buy 2 racks or more, I'll tack on CONUS USPS for free. Thanks for looking.

View attachment 1240315
Any chance of seeing a pic of that Arc limit set?

In the middle of my holiday tourney. Barry holding on haha I’ll check it out further when I’m done here

Attachments

• 62544646-AB0D-40BD-94AC-9E1A0B4FE9E7.jpeg
    62544646-AB0D-40BD-94AC-9E1A0B4FE9E7.jpeg
    152.2 KB · Views: 161
Part of the problem is that not disclosing the price in this way effectively means only those who got in on the original prices can dibs them.

Yes I updated original post. Was too lazy to type out all the prices at first. Sorry for confusion everyone.

In the middle of my holiday tourney. Barry holding on haha I’ll check it out further when I’m done here
does that table belong to the person with the tiger chips "gas tank on E but all drinks on me wipe me down" LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom