SOLD Leaded THC, TRKs & Sands $1s - Price Drop #2 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1581526494817.png

Trippy

? I hope this is a joke ? If not I am really confused, I would hope you would have reached out to me direct and discuss it if you had an issue.

For the record I have been looking for a Blue Chip sample for a while (as I have reached out to you in the past). I planned to keep one and give you the other three.

Not cool and I am not impressed. Wtf.

I'll run all chip purchases through you in the future.
Definitely joking about the Blue Chip. Could have bought if I really wanted. No need to get so flippant. Wtf?

I was answering a question, and yea, I wasn't happy about the Ameristars thing because despite my asking, you wouldn't tell me how you filled it..

Barrie J was asking about rack builds, I plainly answered. If my answer didn't sit well, Im sorry.

Definitely joking about the Blue Chip. Could have bought if I really wanted. No need to get so flippant. Wtf?

I was answering a question, and yea, I wasn't happy about the Ameristars thing because despite my asking, you wouldn't tell me how you filled it..

Barrie J was asking about rack builds, I plainly answered. If my answer didn't sit well, Im sorry.
Responding in PM to not further derail the thread. GLWS!

Haven't gotten through everyone whose noted interested in this sale but most. If I haven't responded yet I will later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom