SOLD Leaded, textured PCAs - FREE (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpietrella

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
***** FOR NEW CHIPPERS ONLY *****

If you're not new to PCF, you're probably annoyed by this ad title. I guess I'm just top 10 annoying. Sorry not sorry. Anyway - these are only available to anyone who's been a member for less than 6 months, so anyone who became a member in or after July 2023.

I picked up some PCA roulettes recently to add to my larger PCA set and they are actually super cool. The inlay is neat, they're textured and the chips are leaded. I'm getting rid of these because the condition is worn but it makes them a perfect little shuffle stack. If you've been wondering what the fuss about leaded, textured inlay chips is - this is a cheap way to check them out.

FREE to anyone new and I'll handle shipping.

PXL_20240112_141116155.jpg
PXL_20240112_141105115.jpg

***** FOR NEW CHIPPERS ONLY *****

If you're not new to PCF, you're probably annoyed by this ad title. I guess I'm just top 10 annoying. Sorry not sorry. Anyway - these are only available to anyone who's been a member for less than 6 months, so anyone who became a member in or after July 2023.

I picked up some PCA roulettes recently to add to my larger PCA set and they are actually super cool. The inlay is neat, they're textured and the chips are leaded. I'm getting rid of these because the condition is worn but it makes them a perfect little shuffle stack. If you've been wondering what the fuss about leaded, textured inlay chips is - this is a cheap way to check them out.

FREE to anyone new and I'll handle shipping.

View attachment 1254400View attachment 1254401
Awesome thing to do! Just saying, I’m less than a year still and open to freebies too hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom