SOLD LAST HOURS Auction : BCC CAPITAL ROOM (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

loul13

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
RULES

1. STARTING BID: $100
2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $5
3. The Starting Bid of the auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
5. Auction will use the '10 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 10 pm Eastern Friday October 6th will win unless there is a bid within 10 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 10 min. after the latest bid was posted.
6. Edited posts will be voided.
7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction ; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
9. Shipping Terms: shipping with tracking number from France cost IN.
10. Payment Terms: Paypal Friends and Family if not fees at the cost of the buyer

These chips are near mint.

Break down :
101 - 5 cts
100 - 25ct
103 - 1$
100 - 5$
64 - 25$
3- 100$

and the pics with my phone ... :(

upload_2017-9-29_18-2-8.jpeg

upload_2017-9-29_18-3-28.jpeg

upload_2017-9-29_18-2-47.jpeg

Last edited:
Damn this is going to go off. My fiancé will kill me but I'm gonna have to bid regardless haha. These chips are awesome.

I just want to thank you for at least starting the auction off at a nice low price. Seriously. Too often, auctions start off at a higher price than I would think the set should go for and doesn't make any sense to me.

I feel like I almost prefer a bcc to a Paulson when they pull them off like these. The colours really pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom