Las Vegas Sets Only PrOn Thread (2 Viewers)

m5yRpvs.jpg

A pic from this morning. I will keep a handful of the chips and the rest will be going up for sale (as a set) or eventually a few auctions of subsets. I don't play much anymore beyond my cheapo game and I don't need these chips for that. Going to get another pinball machine instead :)
Enough blue $1's for a limit game with Dunes $20's as rebuys (look at all of those Flamingo Hiltons and old Bally's ooooooohh). All of those minty Riviera pink hot stamps (aaaahhhhhhhh). Bellagio, Treasure Island and Mirage $5's (ohhhhhhh) :)

Aug2022.jpg

A pic from this morning. I will keep a handful of the chips and the rest will be going up for sale (as a set) or eventually a few auctions of subsets. I don't play much anymore beyond my cheapo game and I don't need these chips for that. Going to get another pinball machine instead :)
Enough blue $1's for a limit game with Dunes $20's as rebuys (look at all of those Flamingo Hiltons and old Bally's ooooooohh). All of those minty Riviera pink hot stamps (aaaahhhhhhhh). Bellagio, Treasure Island and Mirage $5's (ohhhhhhh) :)

View attachment 966066
mirage 5's , very cool

As figured. Way too many messages and emails. All of these will be going up for auction on PCF here this week split into 5 or 6 groups. I don't want to pick out certain chips and send out 50 packages (sorry). If someone wants to make a big offer and do that, feel free, but to stay fair, everything will be auctioned in bundles :)

View attachment 966066

Last edited:
As figured. Way too many messages and emails. All of these will be going up for auction on Pinside this week split into 5 or 6 groups. I don't want to pick out certain chips and send out 50 packages (sorry). If someone wants to make a big offer and do that, feel free, but to stay fair, everything will be auctioned in bundles :)
You should put them all up for auction as singles, and all at the same time, with a week long auction. Bump them all daily with links to your other auctions.

I hear people love it when that happens. :whistle: :whistling:

you need to add a Token and Matchbook david
I believe I do have some tokens someone gave me but I didn’t add them to this pic. I have not searched for any items for this set in a long time. Maybe I’ll have to do that sometime.

Reactions: ovo
And here is a little set I have not worked on in a long while. Still trying to decide what to do with it. May just not grow it and use it for my mixed Nevada set which will be my next post.
View attachment 967266
And I was the dumbass that passed on this set, which allowed you to get it, biggest regret

And I was the dumbass that passed on this set, which allowed you to get it, biggest regret
It was not much of a set back then. Only a couple of racks to which I expanded to what you see now. If you passed on this, well thanks!

It was not much of a set back then. Only a couple of racks to which I expanded to what you see now. If you passed on this, well thanks!
I know you definitely added a lot to the set, just building it up more me, thanks

So I was going through some chips today and decided to post my Las Vegas / Nevada Mixed set.

Here was my first attempt at a mix set.

1660504421638.png

(Notice this is when I had non birds. Now my collection is only Flamingo spotted with birds)

...and then I said, why not build a mixed set that never ends. Well I started to just buy racks of fracs and $1's that I could mix in and out every time I hosted a game. With this mixed set I am able to play a new set each and every time. So here is my Mixed Las Vegas / Nevada set as it stands today. If I am not mistaken I have a possible 4,560 different combinations not counting the Paris $2's or the Lakeside Inn Dimes

9C28DAAA-757F-4277-B27E-93EF198EA4B9.jpeg

The Fracs!

6E78AE13-1807-44BB-AD6D-2D44E5DF3788.jpeg

The $1's

4434859A-3AB8-49AF-81B4-E01FC64A8B21.jpeg
C1F5C5B3-F9E4-4FC0-BBCA-70ADC666D04A.jpeg
D874E1CC-E922-4A6E-990B-0E8B34F4A44F.jpeg

A couple more $1's and a rack of $2's.

I Need more but here are some of the $5's, $20's, $25's and Hundos!

FAF0A4DF-E244-4B30-9BB5-3EC15E77DCA3.jpeg

Oops, I forgot to include this one!

9AD7F332-4400-4927-AA4B-1ED6709A5CA7.jpeg

Last edited:
So I was going through some chips today and decided to post my Las Vegas / Nevada Mixed set.

View attachment 967327
(Notice this is when I had non birds. Now my collection is only Flamingo spotted with birds)

...and then I said, why not build a mixed set that never ends. Well I started to just buy racks of fracs and $1's that I could mix in and out every time I hosted a game. With this mixed set I am able to play a new set each and every time. So here is my Mixed Las Vegas / Nevada set as it stands today

View attachment 967339

The Fracs!

View attachment 967347

The $1's

View attachment 967342View attachment 967343View attachment 967344

View attachment 967345

View attachment 967346

Gorgeous collection!

View attachment 967327

...and then I said, why not build a mixed set that never ends. Well I started to just buy racks of fracs and $1's that I could mix in and out every time I hosted a game. With this mixed set I am able to play a new set each and every time. So here is my Mixed Las Vegas / Nevada set as it stands today. If I am not mistaken I have a possible 4,560 different combinations not counting the Paris $2's or the Lakeside Inn Dimes

View attachment 967339

The Fracs!

View attachment 967347

The $1's

View attachment 967342View attachment 967343View attachment 967344

View attachment 967345

View attachment 967346
That is sooo sick

View attachment 966066
There are at least 4 racks I could see myself being interested in.

@slisk250 When are they switching chips to the Horseshoe?
I can't get a straight answer. Nobody in the poker cage knows anything. My friend in the poker cage says he will text. I heard a rumor the new poker room opens October 6. Have no idea. I almost have what I want. Another couple of racks for trade bait and I'm good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom