Las Vegas Club $5 chip on Pawn Stars (2 Viewers)

That’s great, I have no idea what the chip is worth, but the seller wasn’t totally scammed like most of their transactions. The intro with Chumley was hilarious!

That’s great, I have no idea what the chip is worth, but the seller wasn’t totally scammed like most of their transactions. The intro with Chumley was hilarious!
How do you think sellers are totally scammed on that show. Guy brings host stuff to a pawn shop, hoping to sell it to somebody he knows is going to pay him as low as possible, so he can turn an east profit on it. Where’s the scam?
The guys I have a problem with are those American pickers. Because they do the same thing, but they go knocking on people’s doors to do it. That’s obnoxious.

How do you think sellers are totally scammed on that show. Guy brings host stuff to a pawn shop, hoping to sell it to somebody he knows is going to pay him as low as possible, so he can turn an east profit on it. Where’s the scam?
The guys I have a problem with are those American pickers. Because they do the same thing, but they go knocking on people’s doors to do it. That’s obnoxious.
If they ever knock on my door I would let them tell me about all my most valuable stuff and refuse to agree on a price…then sell myself for maximum gain. I’m pretty sure my daughter has some ultra rare LOL dolls…Cha Ching!

I also happened to see that video a while back and made a reaction video to it. One of the more rare chips in the world. From my knowledge and what I've been told there are only about 7 or 8 of them known. Half of them being glued back together or damaged. There was one at @Spinettis Gaming that was sold for $5000. Originally it was $10,000 but when I was putting it on the website I noticed that it was chipped which sucked. There was a chunk missing from one side near the edge and it was covered by the price on the air tite for the longest time so mega price drop there. Plus, it was slightly warped so two things that knocked it down from being a nicer chip. Interesting story behind it and just old Vegas history which makes it great.

1667143207905.png
1667143216653.png
1667143228187.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom