Status
Not open for further replies.

Polochris

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hello All,

So I am sure many of you know I love one chip and pretty much one chip only, and that is the PNY chips. I love everything about them, and would pay pretty much anything to obtain the collection I have now.

Unfortunately I need to sell my collection:( Very sad to let these go, and I KNOW I will regret this, but things happen in life.

So here is what I have. Take a look at the break down of these chips. This set would be perfect for cash games and tournaments. I am no expert on chips, but I would define the condition of these chips mint. I purchased all of these chips from members on here. Never played with them either:( Never got a game going that I could host:( Very sad. I know.

Please look at the pics, and do not hesitate to PM me about more pictures to see the condition on these chips.

Would prefer to sell in barrels and racks only.

I have a bunch of cards and a bunch of dealer buttons to go with as well.

I would have NO idea what this set would be worth so please send me offers guys! Thank you! If you guys really want me to post prices I can, but just wanted to get this out really quick.

Thanks everyone for looking!

EDIT:

Here are some prices guys. Again this is what I paid for them, but please do not hesitate to send offers.

100 total .25 chips. $300/Rack or $575 for both. EDIT Only one more rack left!
200 total $1 chips. $373/Rack. EDIT Only 2 more racks left.
285 total $5 chips. $200/Rack. I have about 50-60 chips that have flea bites. I WILL discount these obviously, and show pictures to show the severity. EDIT Only 285 chips left!
450 total $25 chips. $115/Rack
40 total $100 chips. $4/Chip, $80/Barrel, and $400/Rack. $550 for all. EDIT Only 40 chips left.
22 total $500 chips. $300 for the barrel, and $14/chip for the small flea bit chips. One barrel is mint, and two chips have tiny tiny bites in them. I will show pics.

I also have 40 Gear Label $500 chips. They are on their way, but they molds I used will look really great next to the real $500 PNY Chips. $100 for all 40 chips.

Lastly I have 40 $1000 chips. These are the suit mold chips. Same design as the blue PNY Fracs. They look really good IMO, and are perfect for color ups in tournaments with this set.

Send me offers on the cards and DB's. Thanks guys. EDIT. Clear DB is gone.

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg
IMG_0039.jpg
IMG_0038.jpg
IMG_0037.jpg
IMG_0036.jpg

Last edited:
A list of chips with prices and individual pictures would help a lot

I would love all four white buttons and the clear button :)

Hello Everyone! Thanks so much for the support. Happy these chips are going be in good hands!

Take a look at the OP update to see what is left! A lot of hits on the clear DB. That has been sold.

BUMP!

I also just got the Gears Project Chips. They look really cool.
I still have a lot of chips left guys. Trying to sell them quick! If you guys purchase $500 or more, I will include 40 of these Gear Label Chips for free. They match for real $500 PNY Chips pretty well.

These Gear Label Chips are not Mint. They are pretty used, but still work just fine! There is a mix of Aztar chips, and Gamblers Pleasure Chips.

IMG_0067.jpg
IMG_0066.jpg
IMG_0065.jpg
IMG_0064.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom