SOLD Large HSI secondary Cash Set - STEAL (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felt_Lizard

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
HSI SECONDARY CASH SET

Luckily, a change of heart has resulted in an absolutely terrific opportunity for someone who missed the ChipRoom Sale. The number of quarters, 1's, and snappers makes this great for small stakes, while the upper breakdown also makes it perfect for bigger cash games. A quick glance will show you that a set so well put together is a bargain. This will be the best deal that you will see on this number of HSI chips, with this good a breakdown (6 denoms!) going forward.

These chips have not been played or oiled. As you can see, this set looks sick.
All for less than $2 a chip. And you'll be getting the super-sweet quarters and snappers everyone covets....

Price: 1800.00 USD plus shipping and insurance via PP,F&F. Conus only.
Ready to buy it? Post "All In" in the thread and then PM me with your shipping address.

I prefer not to split, as I doubt the 1's will be fully spoken for, but in the event that they are...I will ship to one recipient (Who can divy it up).

Details:
# of chips 1000 (no racks)
Total chip bank :$5300.00

200 quarters-full Gear inlay replacements on cleaned very good Santa Ysabel 1's (some fleabites, but sharp edges, and all will stand on edge)
100 mint 2.50's - These are perfectly clean primary snappers without the yellow residue and warping issues of the secondaries. It was the LAST rack too.
400 mint 1's - sec 1a's
220 mint 5's-sec
60 mint 25's-sec
20 mint 100's-sec
...& Yes...2 HSI dealer buttons...
IMG_20210201_215746814.jpg
IMG_20210201_215152454.jpg
IMG_20210201_235513055.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, I would love to snap this whole thing up just for the SY frac relabels.

But I will call double backup for both racks of those if split.

I am going to go home tonight, have a couple glasses of Scotch, and convince myself to buy the entire set. So for everyone else interested, you have approximately 10 hours to call dibs on the whole set before I do.

edit: “convince myself” = “gather up the courage to tell the wife”

I am going to go home tonight, have a couple glasses of Scotch, and convince myself to buy the entire set. So for everyone else interested, you have approximately 10 hours to call dibs on the whole set before I do.

It’s easier to ask for forgiveness than permission :whistle: :whistling: :sneaky: It’s worked well for me 11+ years:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Aaaaand it looks like this player just called "clock" on the entire thread...

Well. That didn’t work. Little hungover. Wife is not impressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom