SOLD Large BCC CDI set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

natumes

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I told myself I was still going to play with these after I got my 98 CDI set playable. Whispered sweet lies into my own ears. Alas, they sit in the display rack begging for some felt time, heartbroken each time I pass them up for their Paulson cousins. It's time they found a new home. This is one of my favorite chip sets, and I spent the better part of a year building it out to cover cash games, tournaments, and even craps.

The breakdown:

$.50 x 160
$1 x 210
$5 x 418
$25 x 213
$100 x 210
$500 x 150
$500(error) x 100
$1000 x 90
Total- 1551 chips (group photo below was before a few final acquisitions, this number is correct)

The fracs and $25-$1000 are Mint/Near Mint condition. The $1s and $5s are in excellent condition.

$3000 + shipping (happy to work with international buyers)

I have 20 x $5000, 1x $10k, and 1x $25k plaques + rack I would consider selling if buyer is interested.

I would split this into a cash set and a tournament set if both accounted for but otherwise NO SPLITS.
If there is more than 1 interested buyer in the first 24 hours I will do a random draw to select the buyer, otherwise this will be a dibs sale. Dibs must be made clearly in this thread, not by PM. Dibs means you're buying the set at the listed price.

**racks, button, bounties, rebuys, and seating chips not included**
1626137299865.png

1626137453146.png

1626137386178.png

1626137573759.png

Awesome set and think the price is right. Just added $5K and $25K chips to my CDI. Waiting on labels. GLWS!

If doing a cash/tourney set split, I'd be interested in the Cash portion! I'd look for all the .50's, 1's, 1/2 the 150ish of the 5's and a handful of 25's!

Anyone wanna snag the other half!?

If doing a cash/tourney set split, I'd be interested in the Cash portion! I'd look for all the .50's, 1's, 1/2 the 150ish of the 5's and a handful of 25's!

Anyone wanna snag the other half!?
Back up this^^^

I'd take all fracs, $1s, and $5s

No $25s required, I'd leave them for the tourney guy! I'd also give up a rack of $5s to a potential splitter

Such a beautiful set! Have been semi-regretting selling my set of these. If only I didn’t have a wife…I would be on Ben and Brie level :D. Speaking of, anything for you guys? @Ben8257 @FordPickup92
My CDIs are the 05 paulson house mold version. So many chips out there, while I love these it would make the collection overlap in a sense. I do love BCC chips though! Thanks for the tag buddy!

Sad that you have to let this set go, but I understand that sometime it’s better to let someone else enjoy them. I remember fighting over smaller sets to fulfill our needs while we both built our sets up. I love these chips, super mint and an amazing set for someone looking to have one set to handle all needs. Whoever does end up with these, they will be very happy with the quality and colors, specifically those Blurple, hope I said that right lol, Chips. Someone please buy these so I don’t have to! GLWS

Sad that you have to let this set go, but I understand that sometime it’s better to let someone else enjoy them. I remember fighting over smaller sets to fulfill our needs while we both built our sets up. I love these chips, super mint and an amazing set for someone looking to have one set to handle all needs. Whoever does end up with these, they will be very happy with the quality and colors, specifically those Blurple, hope I said that right lol, Chips. Someone please buy these so I don’t have to! Btw they look and feel great on the felt. GLWS

Attachments

• 9432A858-B043-412F-8557-46EF64DEA72E.jpeg
    9432A858-B043-412F-8557-46EF64DEA72E.jpeg
    185.6 KB · Views: 74
I might have alot of these coming for sale in the next upcoming months for around the same price

so everyone be on the lookout

looking like I might need a car here soon

so I might have around 2k - 2.5k of these for sale

and poss my Grand Islands around 2k - 2.5 k of these as well

not sure what I am doing yet I would have to hate to sell but sometimes u got no choice

GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom