Large and Small crown inlay examples (1 Viewer)

Found these spares in the luggage I hadn't unpacked yet. All 'inlay rejects'. Anyone wants them it will be $3 shipping regardless of qty + $2 per chip of your choice. Email me at sales@classicpokerchips.com if you want any. JUST 4 CHIPS LEFT NOW.
rejects2.jpg

Last edited:
Are those red with black spots, black with red spots or doc ott got into the building? I’m joking about the last statement.

Wow, I hope the hot stamps continue to do well with the large crown. If that becomes available, I have this feeling that I am definitely going to inexplicably need a hotstamped set that I really don't need.

I'll take one of each color, but at least one red for sure.

Email to follow

There would be a number of conditions though.
Phones, cameras and other such devices would be confiscated on the way in.
You will be hypnotised each day out by the front door and released only once you are sitting in your car on the way out.
You will be xrayed and strip searched on the way out and the results may deem you a suitable candidate for an enema and an hours detention.
You will be responsible for checking you leave with the same number of fingers and toes you entered with and any claims for losses must be notified to the baggage handlers within 24 hours (not that removal of body parts by us as punishment for slow working cannot be claimed for).
Before you ask, no discrimination here, just our standard working conditions :)
Most of this sounds exactly like my current job. (just the hypnotism is excluded)

Honest answer from experience. Training is a minimum 6 months before anyone even gets near a press, and then another 6 months supervised.
Please do take good care of your workers.
Education is important for good consistent results.
In the end, they are the ones who relief you from the "workforce" so you can experiment and do your thing so you can provide us with such an great opportunity for hand made chips.

Over here, the government is going in a direction were it sucks to be an employee because they are outsourcing tasks to the lowest bidder and in 99% of the cases this hurts the employee, average joe, and the company itself.

I'm sorry, this was major off topic, but I just had to put it in here.

Keep it up David! :D

Please do take good care of your workers.
Education is important for good consistent results.
In the end, they are the ones who relief you from the "workforce" so you can experiment and do your thing so you can provide us with such an great opportunity for hand made chips.

Over here, the government is going in a direction were it sucks to be an employee because they are outsourcing tasks to the lowest bidder and in 99% of the cases this hurts the employee, average joe, and the company itself.

I'm sorry, this was major off topic, but I just had to put it in here.

Keep it up David! :D

They are well looked after. They have a lot more experience than I do and are fully involved in all the R&D/experimenting. They have to be, I am 3000 miles from the factory. But when I get there I feel the need to play around with everything :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom