Cancelled Lakes Elsinore limit set ($8/$16) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PocketAces

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Up for sale (READ Carefully the picture doesn’t match breakdown for sale!!):

IMG_1637.jpeg

- 1158 x $4
- 40 x $100

Asking $5850 for the set.
  • Chips are in the UK, prices include shipping
  • Buyer takes all risks from the point I drop them off at FedEx

Whelp. It’s here. Son of a……

I really hope this doesn’t get split, $6k just isn’t in the wheelhouse right at this moment.

@kmccormick100 @RocAFella1 @locals, someone please please bring this home! After this, and an Aces $3, the limit set slots would be filled!

Is there a price per rack if a split occured?

I think it would be a shame to split them. I think there are “only” 48 racks of $4 out there. Almost 25% of them are here.

But to give you an idea of how I priced the set:
$4 = $4.6/chip
$100 = $12.5/chip

What’s the condition of the chips? Can we see a close up of a couple racks.

I don’t have a high quality rack/edge picture of the $4. they’re all used (defo NOT bike tyres) and clean up very nicely. The $100 are the sharper/3rd gen version.

IMG_1641.jpeg

IMG_7940.jpeg

IMG_0814.jpeg

I hope this helps.

I hope that the flurry of sales isn’t due to anything negative, hopefully even because of a great opportunity!

Timing is rough here due to meetup which engulfs pretty much all chipping expenses for several/many months.

If there isn’t an urgent need for funds, I would hold these together, it’s such a fun set. If you start to get increased interest to break this apart, please post publicly or let me know. I'm not sure how, but I'd find or gather the funds to make it happen to keep them together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom