SOLD Lake Elsinore Sample Set Sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my tracking info. Thanks Jim.

I can't wait to see them in person.

This.

Plus, these are bike tires. Leaded Cali THCs. But bike tires nonetheless.

People here are typically obsessed with mint condition chips.
Yeah I think people have less to spend. But I definitely think these will be flipped. Maybe not for a lot, but once these are gone give it a year or 2 and the $50 Sahara Dunes sample will magically be worth $100-$120 when people are looking and nobody is selling.

Yeah I think people have less to spend. But I definitely think these will be flipped. Maybe not for a lot, but once these are gone give it a year or 2 and the $50 Sahara Dunes sample will magically be worth $100-$120 when people are looking and nobody is selling.

I'm not sure you can call it flipping if part of the plan involves waiting a year or two.

This.

Plus, these are bike tires. Leaded Cali THCs. But bike tires nonetheless.

People here are typically obsessed with mint condition chips.
This. If these were mint sets, I'd bet they'd be gone by now. I would certainly have one or two of each probably.

My tracking was updated to a delivery date of today. Looking forward to seeing my mailman today after work.

Curious how these clean up when some good old fashioned scrubbing. Some of the chips in the main sale thread look pretty beat up.

They clean up well.

qgzIZDd.jpg

h3H046H.jpg

what s the level wear vs the Majestic Star? It seems they are more used but I don t have a sample set to compare

Lake Elsinore Sample Set Sale
Sunday, September 25th
12:00 p.m. EDT

At the sale start time the links below the images will go live, after you refresh your screen. You can click on the link to add the sample set(s) to your PayPal shopping cart.

Lake Elsinore Sample Set
**Limit 2 per household, 100 sets available**
$89.99
View attachment 990876

Lake Elsinore Sample Set

Sahara Dunes Sample Set
**Limit 1 per household, 70 sets available**
$49.99
View attachment 990877

Sahara Dunes Sample Set

Thanks, Jim
Lake Elsinore denominations are awesome! I like this set a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom