SOLD Lake Elsinore / Sahara Dunes Sale Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tsp soak and a scrub brush, the soot stains are still present on the heavily sooted chips, will need an extra pass for those, but at least i can seperate the soot stained offenders now =)
I see you are not using a toothbrush because you’re not insane.

I see you are not using a toothbrush because you’re not insane.

no, we are not crazy, we just pay thousands of dollars for heavily used vinyl chips that have soot, human sebum and skin particles baked onto them, then we use caustic chemicals to meticulously clean them and spend hours of our lives discussing how we did it.... nothing abnormal about that.

no, we are not crazy, we just pay thousands of dollars for heavily used vinyl chips that have soot, human sebum and skin particles baked onto them, then we use caustic chemicals to meticulously clean them and spend hours of our lives discussing how we did it.... nothing abnormal about that.
Mercy PM sent....

Just picked up a rack of square SD $1s in a trade. Would love to snag a second if anybody has some they want to move. Real wanted ad will go up in a bit.

Nobody is talking about these 3s. Maybe it’s because they are RHC, but I’m calling it, these were the sleeper best deal in the sale. I picked up a couple racks, because I was surprised they were still available and just wanted to try them.

holy crap these things are fire.
No soot either :)
image.jpg

7C76AC3F-AEEF-478E-965E-EB62FD31CF46.jpeg
3EDB99B5-AEEA-43CF-AD5F-D97036BEC8D1.jpeg

Attachments

• C95080DD-5C68-42C6-B73B-0E11E0B89B5A.jpeg
    C95080DD-5C68-42C6-B73B-0E11E0B89B5A.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 101
  • 6FFEFFBD-FB6B-461F-A504-43C0F2C23B8A.jpeg
    6FFEFFBD-FB6B-461F-A504-43C0F2C23B8A.jpeg
    140.4 KB · Views: 89
Good luck parking that thing on Ventura Blvd ha
That’s how I ended up with the Fairlane, wanted a 60s caddy, started falling for the 66 Galaxy, and then I found this fairlane, which is similar look to the galaxy but is significantly shorter in length. It’s still a boat, but at least it fits in my garage. It’s been a pleasure, like a bigger, slower mustang :)

No power steering, but I whip it around just fine out here :)

I like that the Fairlane is still under the radar, you don’t see too many of them around.

That’s how I ended up with the Fairlane, wanted a 60s caddy, started falling for the 66 Galaxy, and then I found this fairlane, which is similar look to the galaxy but is significantly shorter in length. It’s still a boat, but at least it fits in my garage. It’s been a pleasure, like a bigger, slower mustang :)

No power steering, but I whip it around just fine out here :)

I like that the Fairlane is still under the radar, you don’t see too many of them around.
It doesn't have to be slower than a Mustang... :D

Build it, and they will eat your dust!

the disclaimer list is what really takes the cake.

lol at refusing to ship internationally. triplol at blocking people who make offers 75% of asking price (ie: 400% above his cost)

1667427581051.png

Thanks Jim, for a great sale once again!

Is there a chance there will be a Black Friday sale again this year? It is the only sale that coincides with a day my wife also buys lots of stuff, which I leverage heavily.

Thanks Jim, for a great sale once again!

Is there a chance there will be a Black Friday sale again this year? It is the only sale that coincides with a day my wife also buys lots of stuff, which I leverage heavily.
there should be some extra indiana grand chips for sale if im not mistaken. so hopefully.

Bumping this thread! Any new photos of cleaned up LE or SD sets? Anyone planning to do any custom labels on any of these? Would love to see how any projects are coming together!

I've been working on a big project out of town for over a month but I just got back in town and am excited to make some more progress on getting mine all cleaned up and lookin' pretty!

Bumping this thread! Any new photos of cleaned up LE or SD sets? Anyone planning to do any custom labels on any of these? Would love to see how any projects are coming together!

I've been working on a big project out of town for over a month but I just got back in town and am excited to make some more progress on getting mine all cleaned up and lookin' pretty!
This is the sale thread. All the recent pics are in the Showcase thread.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...-elsinore-sahara-dunes-showcase-thread.95887/

It's a stretch, I know, but if you have buyer's remorse or just more than you really need and are wanting to get back what you paid for on $1 and $5 LEs, please hit me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom