SOLD Lake Elsinore $1s - regular inlay THCs - one rack (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rieguy

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Sale thread, but with a twist; please actually read below.

These are my reject $1s (THC - regular inlay) from a lot of ~400 chips. 11 of them (you can see them sectioned off) are shit/terrible due to inlay damage worse than what is regular even for these. Basically, you know what you are getting if you've handled these.

Anyway, $20 plus shipping in a typical "dibs" format. *However, if there is no dibs on these within 24 hours, I will change this to a Giveaway wherein the winner would only pay shipping.*

PPF&F/Venmo/Zelle - Signature, insurance, etc. at buyer's request/expense. I will not be able to ship out until Mon/Tues of next week.

FDRkpC3.jpg

Having played there for many years, I'm surprised those are the worst of what you found. Looks fairly standard for what was in play.

I dont have one of the ultrasonic cleaners, would a few hours with a soak and a toothbrush do enough for these? Im throwing a charity tournament, these would be a fun prize.
I'm a by-hand cleaner, so someone else could answer this better than myself, although I believe I recall solid results. Plus, you wouldn't have to worry about inlay damage all that much :LOL: :laugh:.

I'm a by-hand cleaner, so someone else could answer this better than myself, although I believe I recall solid results. Plus, you wouldn't have to worry about inlay damage all that much :LOL: :laugh:.
Lol, thats my thoughts; some of the juice on there is INTENSE though, my God...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom