SOLD Lady Luck fracs (1 minty rack) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes You are............. Send all your chips to Union Grove Wisconsin........ You are in my power
E4D0F442-04F5-4FF0-BC17-1DC3ED469B2A.gif

Here they are. I have decided I'm okay to let them go.

**NOT A DIBS SALE**

Express your interest, and I'll make a note. I'll leave the ad running for a week or so. I'll make sure to bump the thread 24hrs before closing. Then, I'll use random number generator to pick the winner, if there are multiple interested parties. That winner will get the chance to buy.

PLEASE BE SURE you want to buy. This is my first go at this random luck way of selling, don't make me regret it by backing out when I actually reach out for money.

The pr0n. . .
View attachment 672799
View attachment 672800View attachment 672801

$365USD + Shipping
Paypal "Friends" or add 4.2% for G&S

Price Talk - please refrain from PMs about my prices. I've noticed this trend when I list stuff lately. I get messages that my price is too high and Jim sells them for xx dollars etc etc. I don't give a shit what Jim does with his chips. I didn't buy these from Jim and they were acquired at costs WAY above TCR. I got these messages when I listed HSI $1s recently. Again, I didn't get them from Jim. Even if I did, they are my things. I'll go my way. You have the choice to move past my thread if the price doesn't suit ya or you think I'm flipping. I am actually fed up of the narrative I can be told what the price ought to be.
Love this sales ad! Glws

This thread generated alot of interest, and it brings me alot of joy these won't go to the fastest clicker. (Even though being that guy has served me well in the past)

That said, I'll leave this up til 11:59PM, Monday, April 12. **EST** I'll select the random winner at that time using random number generator or name wheel or something like that.

Good Luck all!

In, please...ty Nav!

DIBS!!!! :)

Count me in, please.

Annnnnnnd I’m in.

In...,thanks for doing this Nav!

Count me in :sneaky:

I'm in! Thanks dude

Heck why not. Add me into the draw LOL. Pretty chips.

Ok, I'll bite. I'm in. There are enough participants now that I almost don't have to worry about winning. Will be a welcome surprise if I do. Thanks for the offering!

Always wanted a set of LL...this might get me started...

I’m in!

Count me in, thanks!

Put me in please, great offer and GL everyone !

All of your entries have been quoted and entered into the draw. No worries if you have changed your mind. Just let me know by tomorrow sometime.

Have a great day all! Talk more tomorrow!

Throw me in the count please :wtf:
Noted sir. I was just working on the list.

I wanted to go ahead and talk a bit about the shipping. I have gone ahead and prepared a fairly heavy duty package. For USA, this will cost $20.

I see there are entrants from Singapore and UK. So I want to be clear that I don't know what this package will cost to deliver in those countries. I'm happy to send them anywhere, they are packed for any hellish journey they might take. The costs could be ridiculous. I'm sure you all know, but want it to be clear I'm in Canada.

I'll cut this off tonight. 11:59PM. I'll PM the winner immediately following the draw, with further instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom