SOLD Lady Luck Caruthersville Sale Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone be able to potentially add on and peel off a barrel of the black hundos for me, by any chance? DM me if you're able to.

Just saying, it would be cool to offer some value chips with this breakdown if possible. It complies with the sale rules and is a popular breakdown for a cash set. Seems like it could be a win-win.
He did that before and everyone complained because they wanted personal breakdowns....

He did that before and everyone complained because they wanted personal breakdowns....
That's fair. Don't want to upset the apple cart in any way; will see if I can work out a breakdown.

Newbie question - I love the edge spots on the tournament sets but not a big fan of the hot stamps. What would it cost me to get these relabeled by @Gear if I wanted to design my own fantasy set? Would just the labels suffice or is this a case where each chip needs to be milled and we are talking $2-3 extra per chip?

Newbie question - I love the edge spots on the tournament sets but not a big fan of the hot stamps. What would it cost me to get these relabeled by @Gear if I wanted to design my own fantasy set? Would just the labels suffice or is this a case where each chip needs to be milled and we are talking $2-3 extra per chip?
Should be milled and have a full inlay replacement

It's a situation where literally no one can be fully happy. I'm just thankful he doesn't just post them on eBay and we get a chance.
Yeah, for sure — I'm certainly not complaining and don't want to seem as though I'm coming across as ungrateful. Just want moar chipes on a limited budget — but then again, who doesn't?

Yeah I get that. Was thinking maybe a few cash sets as well as individual cash chips being available so people could personalize even more. Maybe it is too hard to track the inventory that way. I am sure there is good reason. Thanks again for the sale Jim

Don't murder these. Take that from a serial killer. There are a million and one rhc chips for that purpose. Spotted hotstamped tourney chips are like Goldust.

Thanks - I have officially been talked out of that (bad) idea!
I think if you wanna mill, there are tons of great value options to make great. But I'm guessing there are only a few of those sets. Milling is amazing tho, I have been having fun.

Looking to build a 2000 chip cash/tournament set from this sale. I do know I want 400 of the 50 cent pinks and 100 of the $500 oranges but what denominations and counts would be optimal in between $1, $5, $25 and $100?

Wow those mint roulettes are screaming my name. Could be a sick tournament set.

Any chance the used roulette chips will take an unlaminated label?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom