SOLD Lady Luck Caruthersville Sale Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I snagged my biggest set to date by far. Great experience for my first sale. Got everything I wanted minus the 500s which was expected. Got a few more 1s and 5s than needed but couldn't help myself. Breakdown is as follows:

200x .50
400x 1
400x 5
100x 25
100x 100

Well I snagged my biggest set to date by far. Great experience for my first sale. Got everything I wanted minus the 500s which was expected. Got a few more 1s and 5s than needed but couldn't help myself. Breakdown is as follows:

200x .50
400x 1
400x 5
100x 25
100x 100
Trade $1s for a rack of $25s and that is a great breakdown.

Trade $1s for a rack of $25s and that is a great breakdown.

I was panicking too, my PCF account got messed up so had to buy off my phone without logging in. Took about 5 min longer than it would've originally but still got everything minus the 500s. so I'm satisfied. I impulse bought an extra rack of 1s and 5s after the limit lifted. Probably should not have done that, but oh well!

I was panicking too, my PCF account got messed up so had to buy off my phone without logging in. Took about 5 min longer than it would've originally but still got everything minus the 500s. so I'm satisfied. I impulse bought an extra rack of 1s and 5s after the limit lifted. Probably should not have done that, but oh well!
Many fine snags have been reported as made on the side of the road.

I use my phone too. There was one user who scored in the second Jacks offering while pulled over and had the family waiting in the car while he clicked away with the mobile.

All good. If the connection is fast, tower is near, just as good as any

I'm half expecting Jim to show up and say some tool ordered 5 racks of nothing but the 500's and he canceled their order so they're still available!

Would love to know what the actual quantity was on those as fast as they went.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom