Wanted Lac Courte Orielles (LCO) rack of $5, $1, and $100 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhofeld

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The chips that made me fall in love with chipping!

SOLD - Lac Courte Oreilles leaded THC Sets (LCO) | Poker Chip Forum

STILL, after 1 year of chipping, I need to finish my LCO set!
Here's what I need and here's what I'm willing to pay:

$5 (THC)- 60-140 chips - will pay $3.25/chip (excellent condition)
$100 - 20-80 chips - will pay $ 3/chip (excellent condition)
$1 - up to 100 chips - will pay $ 2/chip (excellent condition)

These chips are very sentimental to me. My wife's family lives on this lake and we've made a lot of great memories here. I would love to be able to have a set to use for poker games up north! Thanks for your consideration!
-Ben

@The Nuts @Godzilla28 @JWC @Balanar @Josh Kifer @CraigT78 @hdgeno @ReallyGoodUsername @hoosierdonny @yone @DoubleEagle @mrplacey @saleen121212 @CacheCreekCollector @Chile85 @muggles @Trihonda @inca911 @pacmartine

The chips that made me fall in love with chipping!

View attachment 516299
STILL, after 1 year of chipping, I need to finish my LCO set!
Here's what I need and here's what I'm willing to pay:

$5 (THC)- 60-140 chips - will pay $3.25/chip (excellent condition)
$100 - 20-80 chips - will pay $ 3/chip (excellent condition)
$1 - up to 100 chips - will pay $ 2/chip (excellent condition)

These chips are very sentimental to me. My wife's family lives on this lake and we've made a lot of great memories here. I would love to be able to have a set to use for poker games up north! Thanks for your consideration!
-Ben

@The Nuts @Godzilla28 @JWC @Balanar @Josh Kifer @CraigT78 @hdgeno @ReallyGoodUsername @hoosierdonny @yone @DoubleEagle @mrplacey @saleen121212 @CacheCreekCollector @Chile85 @muggles @Trihonda @inca911 @pacmartine
I have none left...good luck with the search!

Thank you for the responses! If you know anyone not included in the thread that might sell please let me know!

Good luck buddy! Quite a few of us looking for those 5s now. 1s should be easy and 100s not impossible.

I was surprised to find myself tagged haha. The tabs the forum keeps on who owns what surprises me. Unfortunately still holding on to my set for now but good luck on your search!

This is how far I got with my LCO set (yep pathetic :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:) - got some fracs on the way but the $5 have been impossible to source so gave up (temporarily) on finishing the set :confused And let’s not mention finding the $2...

61590DBF-252D-4700-A5D2-FBFF4FFCCEE0.jpeg

hopefully you will be luckier than I was! The good news is...there are actually plenty of these chips in circulation so you will eventually get there :tup: best of luck @bhofeld !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom