SOLD Lac Courte Oreilles (LCO) cashset (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s just that collecting doesn’t do it for me anymore and I can get them in play a handful of times per year at best. And apparently it’s a $10k set and I can’t have that kind of money mostly sitting on a shelf. Especially since I’ll still have two other cashsets left that will work just fine too.
Yeah that 10k price point is hard to ignore, I give you that much.
I hope we'll still see you around and we can still make that meetup happen.

Of course! I’ll just unfollow the classifieds section from now on.
nod-alright.gif

It’s just that collecting doesn’t do it for me anymore and I can get them in play a handful of times per year at best. And apparently it’s a $10k set and I can’t have that kind of money mostly sitting on a shelf. Especially since I’ll still have two other cashsets left that will work just fine too.
I had the same realization with my Cali AS set. Now mostly customs left in the collection.

GLWS.

Didn't realize you could watch the entire classifieds section until right this second.

Shit.
It is pretty great, and also pretty absurd. It's like if you could get a text notification anytime that a bar was open and serving drinks. I'm not sure what it says if you want to receive that notification. Or actually, I know exactly what it says!

It is pretty great, and also pretty absurd. It's like if you could get a text notification anytime that a bar was open and serving drinks. I'm not sure what it says if you want to receive that notification. Or actually, I know exactly what it says!
Currently huddled in the fetal position in a corner trying to convince myself not to turn this on.

Currently huddled in the fetal position in a corner trying to convince myself not to turn this on.
Justin you probably don't have to be in the fetal position much longer. @Windwalker posted that he is interested and @Hornet is tempted. One of those two may save your bank account from going significantly down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom