KMCo has gone Bananas contest! (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1640740835067.png

Outstanding! You are the first to remark on No Neck Joe :love:. Definitely, Spike and Mike FTW!

Home Honey I'm High, Hut Sluts, Horn Dog, Empty Roll (!), Yes Timmy there is a Santa Claus... ahh, the memories of Sick and Twisted when I was in Portland (years ago). Beyond Grandpa for sure - I'd love to see that as your avatar!

Speaking of Spike and Mike, and @Josh Kifer sharing a Don Hertzfeldt video earlier, here's Hertzfeldt's classic "Billy's Balloon" that was on Spike and Mike years ago:

Sorry for the derail... carry on!

Gumball Bananajoe GIF - Gumball Bananajoe Banana - Discover & Share GIFs

Banana!

NICE. Love all of those! Especially Billy's Balloon and Yes Timmy, There is a Santa Claus. The one that sticks out to me though is "Quiet Please". I can't find a video.....perhaps too sick and twisted for todays sensitive overly offended fragile minds.

No, that's the thing. Some modern wrestling gets it. Some modern is that horrid 1993 bullcrap reformed and wants you to love it.

Watching a ton of older stuff for my board game has really opened my eyes. It's horridly fantastic!
Pretty sure this is around 1993

You probably don’t like it because it reminds you of what happens when you post in threads.

Pretty sure this is around 1993

You probably don’t like it because it reminds you of what happens when you post in threads.
The part of this video that always gets me is when Terry Funk gets hit in the back with one of the chairs and sells it.

It sure is coming down...

I keep telling myself I'll go shovel the walk as soon as it stops actively snowing, and here it is after 3:00...

It sure is coming down...

I keep telling myself I'll go shovel the walk as soon as it stops actively snowing, and here it is after 3:00...
See..work smarter, not harder.

I shovel when I walk to my car, put it against the garage. Then when I get home, take it from the garage to the door. Look. I shoveled twice.

Yeah. It sure is. They called it at my work and are already thinking of cancelling tomorrow.

I have a new hobby.

Kansas City Chiefs at Cincinnati Bengals349142596218

The game this week

Dolphins try to bounce back against Bengals403151596209

The Dolphins failed a come back earlier this year (preseason).

Green Bay Wisconsin United States of America430169596227

The Packers were the "America's game of the week" team multiple times this year. Thus, we can formally conclude:

Joshhasabananawherehis

dickshouldbe596

I have a new hobby.

Kansas City Chiefs at Cincinnati Bengals349142596218

The game this week

Dolphins try to bounce back against Bengals403151596209

The Dolphins failed a come back earlier this year (preseason).

Green Bay Wisconsin United States of America430169596227

The Packers were the "America's game of the week" team multiple times this year. Thus, we can formally conclude:

Joshhasabananawherehis

dickshouldbe596
Well, it's not a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom