King's Crown $10's (1 Viewer)

duffman

Flush
Reaction score
Looking for information on these chips. Recently picked them up for a great price. I've only seen this chip in blue. Never in black. o_O Any info would be great. Thanks.

kc100.jpg

gopherblue

Straight Flush
Reaction score
It’s a small crown TR King fantasy chip, using the Kings Crown inlays. TRK used the KC inlay for a number of fantasy sets.

That it is a fantasy chip detract from the chip, IMO, assuming the price was right.

duffman

Flush
Reaction score
Sorry, I guess I should have clarified better. I'm aware of the fake/fantasty King's Crown chips. Just haven't seen the $10 chip in a solid black version. Usually it's blue. I'm assuming someone special ordered this denomination/color combo for their particular set?

Tonysquander

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are the Josh Shore TRK fantasy chips worth anything today? A local friend has some and I‘m wondering what a good offer would be. Thanks for any guidance you can provide.

RainmanTrail

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Sorry, I guess I should have clarified better. I'm aware of the fake/fantasty King's Crown chips. Just haven't seen the $10 chip in a solid black version. Usually it's blue. I'm assuming someone special ordered this denomination/color combo for their particular set?

Are they all $10s? I would assume that's an error chip unless you have verified that they are all $10s, in which case, yes, someone either custom ordered them that way or TRK covenant made an entire error rack.

EmptyPocs

Flush
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was searching and was surprised that there very little here on these chips, once a very popular TRK fantasy custom.
I just dug these out of the vault and was curious if anyone would have need for them.
I see nothing.

(not a barrel, just 13 & love the color)
1655060718827.png

btw: love the avatar
1655060904523.png

Last edited:

duffman

Flush
Reaction score
I was searching and was surprised that there very little here on these chips, once a very popular TRK fantasy custom.
I just dug these out of the vault and was curious if anyone would have need for them.
I see nothing.

(not a barrel, just 13 & love the color)
View attachment 930048

btw: love the avatar
View attachment 930050
Nice chips! Never seen another cancelled Rainbow $1. I thought I had the only one. I was told they might have been a salesman sample that were cancelled. Where did you get them?

EmptyPocs

Flush
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have no idea: probably from ebay
they are yours if you want -no charge
I have no real need for them
I had started dabbling in old chip (singles/sets) way back but it was not a long term interest
pm me where to send
--EP
edit: the TRK canceled only
conus only or pay for shipping

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom