Kings Club $25,000 add-on. Do you like 1, 2, 3, 4a or 4b best. (1 Viewer)

Which chip do you like best

• Total voters

Jeff

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
BGinGA got me thinking about doing a $25,000 chip for my Kings Club tourney set. He suggested a Dayglo Peacock chips and that blue is so cool, I think he's right. I don't usually spread starting stacks over $12,000, but I just want the bigger chip.

The set has color matched inlays with white text and picture design. There are four distinct kings done in each denomination. A king with an ax, a suicide king, a king facing left with a sword and a king facing right with a sword. The color matching with white print doesn't work on light colors, which is why the $1000 chip has a Maroon inlay to match the maroon spot. The inlay on the actual 1000 chip turned out darker than the spot in production...really the only chip that didn't end up 100% good on the matching.

Kings Club Proof.jpg

KC1.jpg

KC2.jpg

So how about a few ideas. I think I have preferences, but I was wondering your opinion. 5 current ideas (but willing to listen to others, too):

1. Colorful (I like the chip, I'm not sure it goes quite right with the rest.:
4k7.png

2. TriMoon (I always wanted a trimoon chip, but the colors don't fit in as well and maybe doesn't fit the progression?)
4k9.png

3. I LOVE this spot (but maybe it doesn't fit the progression unless you count each of the 4 spots as having 3 spots in it???)
4k8.png

4a I think this fits really well...but I am wondering if I pick this whether 6 spot version is better than the 8 spot version...you see more base color in a stack.

4k3.png

4b - I think this chip fits really well too...I'm wondering whether it is better than the 6 spot version of this spot, its more complicated chip.

4k6.png

This should be a poll - I'm going either 4a or 4b - that spot pattern is perfect for a T25k

Also - what's the plan for the inlay? What's the 5th King?

I'm fond of 1 and 4a.
4b is nice looking but I agree with seeing less base color with this many edgespots
I think I'd have to go with the 4a here though, seems best suited for the lineup anyway

I voted for both 4a and 4b. I think 4b fits the progression better, but agree with the others that 4a will show more base color.

Put a poll up. Of course took a bit of typing...and retyping.

Great set. Loved playing with these at WCB 9.

Voted 6d18 but a lot of those chips are winners.

Also - what's the plan for the inlay? What's the 5th King?
The plan for the inlay is for the designer to match the color as the base, and duplicate everything but put a 25,000 denom on the chip in the same font as the others. It'll still be four different kings on the inlay.

The plan for the inlay is for the designer to match the color as the base, and duplicate everything but put a 25,000 denom on the chip in the same font as the others. It'll still be four different kings on the inlay.
Sorry Jeff. Missed the part where all denoms had the 4 different Kings. Carry on.

4a. It fits the progression perfectly and leaves a few more options for the T100k. I like that more of the base is visible, too.

Are you adding a poll?

Marsha has it correct. What color will the 100K be? You aren’t just adding a single chip? I mean....moar, moar

You can only go wrong with #1. I prefer 4a to 4b, more base color is visible on the edge.

I think the chip looks a bit too much like the 100 if you put white in there. Add a different color to some of the latter options.

I think the chip looks a bit too much like the 100 if you put white in there. Add a different color to some of the latter options.
Yes, I thought about that but the 100s are long gone from the table when that would be a problem. Red is the other color palette that is available. Maybe a redbird? Except I love that color blue

Now that I've thought about it, I think this spot follows the progression (3/3, 4/4split, 6/6split) pretty well. Do you think the blue will get lost with the $100 black chip?
Kings Club 25000.png

I'm inclined to go with the blue Chip and the blurple spot but to switch out the white for a hot red or pink or orange.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom