Wanted King International $25 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

razer8c

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'm giving up on the trade thread and going this route. If you have ANY King $25s reach out to me, let's make a deal.

This is the LAST piece of my mixed set, I have 1 chip and would like to add 100 more

20201003_181715.jpg

I know you're out there somewhere, at least let me make an offer

I know what you're thinking oh surely he found those already, well youre mistaken still on the hunt

Can I at least get someone to rat on who has all these?

I admire your persistence. I have one from when I bought my $20’s. I don’t really want to part with it but I know how it feels to know what you want and not be able to find it. I will send it to you free under the condition that if you give up or change routes you give it back to me. PM if interested.
F2A2E0EC-F304-45C3-BBC2-C174AAA14BAD.jpeg

I admire your persistence. I have one from when I bought my $20’s. I don’t really want to part with it but I know how it feels to know what you want and not be able to find it. I will send it to you free under the condition that if you give up or change routes you give it back to me. PM if interested.

I really appreciate the offer!! If I get closer to having a rack, I'll definitely reach back out to you! Thank you!

The search goes on, I know where a good number of these are now, does anyone have smaller quantities they would part with? There has to be a lone barrel or two somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom