Cancelled Key West Tourney Set (490 chips) Now $610 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MD Mike

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Okay,

So I have tried this before as some of you know and I pulled away from selling. I put them up for sale at about the price I bought them and these chips have gone up in price since then of course.

The current "retail" price of the 500 chips "perfect home game" as of this posting is $895 and I'm going to sell my set (490 chips plus 10 red blanks I created) for $610 shipped.

They have been in 6 games and show very tiny use but are otherwise brand new or excellent condition. Could use a little oil since they have been sitting in storage 7 months. I'll ship to CONUS free but would entertain shipping outside the US.

I will also include TWO buttons and some Key West playing cards (opened but pretty clean!)

So final price $610. I think that's a deal right? :)

190 x $5
150 x $25
100 x $100
50 x $500

Please know that your purchase is simply going to a pool of money that is going right back to this community! I will use it to buy other chippers' chips!

Here are some pictures:

IMG_1282.JPG
IMG_1283.JPG
IMG_1284.JPG
IMG_1285.JPG
IMG_1286.JPG
image.jpg

Last edited:
These won't last long. New chippers, great way to start! CPC right out of the gate.

Not catching anyone's eye?

What if I added a free hug and two dealer chips?

:)

Help spiritually support Key West by playing with some sweet Key West chips!

Also there are some cash chips in another classified (competing with my sale!)

But of course we are all family here so here are the other Key West classifieds if they suit your needs better:

@RussB42 Tourney Set
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/key-west-chips-tourney-set-total-425.23230/

@RussB42 Cash Set
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/key-west-chips-cash-set-400-chips.23229/

Also you can always buy new from @dennis63 !

Good hunting friends!

Okay one more thing before I let this thread sit for a few days:

Feel free to PM me with what you think the chips are worth to you if you are on the fence but feel the price isn't agreeable.

I want to know if I overpriced my set.

Thanks guys!

Thanks for yr posting my listings.

I really think they are worth at least $1.25 +each mine are actually new except for a few I have shuffelled, but even then I did different chips each time.

If mine don't sell ,I'll keep them and sell my HHR's.

Wishing Both of us a Great Selling.

These are very nice chips. I considered buying either these or @RussB42 's set but they are out of my price range right now.

But these sets have alot of synergy going on. Both sets together make a great cash and tournament set. And there are lots of
mixing and matching possible if anyone is on the fence but is concerned about the breakdown(s).

For example : trading 40 $5 from your set for some $100's from Russ's would improve both sets IMHO.

Anyway, GLWS(s).

I'd consider $20 for a raffle ticket if you decided to go that way instead. These should move - too nice to just sit idle for a week.

Let's see... $20 ticket , 33 spots would make it easy to go into a pick 3 and would give me $10 more than I was hoping for. Still free ship to CONUS.

If they don't sell for another week or two I'll consider it. :)

Well be on the lookout! I have five other sets to sell. I hope to put them up tonight and tomorrow :)

I woke up this morning and thankfully didn't find any strange BUMPs. (y) :thumbsup:

Ok, now $630 AND I will oil them for you AND I will take a video of me oiling them and post it here as a montage against music from Top Gun....

AND I will give you two Key West buttons and whatever Key West playing cards I have ....

It amazes me that "NO ONE" is interested in either of our sets at this LOW PRICE !!!!!

This will likely be my last lowering of the price. I think there is just too little interest right now but I could bump it in a month or two and maybe every month until it sells.

$620 shipped CONUS, dealer buttons, cards (what I have), a hug, a movie about oiling them, and I'll throw in my wife @Tracy

Take my wife! Please! Haha, old Dangerfield joke.

But seriously, even without my wife, this is a great deal ;)

Reactions: 72o
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom