Kevin Hart has read @mike32's book! (1 Viewer)

On more than one occasion I have bluffed myself (I would like to think I coined that term)! Alcohol is usually a factor.
The most recent one I can think of was in a badugi hand in @detroitdad basement. Also did it while playing 2-7 draw fairly recently when I had an ace, and when I had a very small flush. It worked all 3 times so as a results oriented player, I would recommend it!

correlation.png

;)

I’ve had this happen to me it is super annoying to say “no you don’t have a straight but your bottom pair is good”

On more than one occasion I have bluffed myself (I would like to think I coined that term)! Alcohol is usually a factor.
The most recent one I can think of was in a badugi hand in @detroitdad basement. Also did it while playing 2-7 draw fairly recently when I had an ace, and when I had a very small flush. It worked all 3 times so as a results oriented player, I would recommend it!
I’m pretty sure I was in that badugi hand and folded because of how strong @mike32 appeared. Only to realize after the hand he had no clue what was going on!

No I thought I had a great Badugi hand and bet @Hornet and @Moxie Mike out of the hand to take it down. Then when I tabled my cards (I show way too much) we all realized I had a piece of crap Badugi. I actually thought my hand was good though. Same thing with the 2-7 hands.

Yeah because some idiot thought it'd be fun to play pot limit Razzdugi :)

Next level strategy right here... Looks like @mike32 is not the only one capable of making this play.

Too many times have I triple barreled and been called off by queen or king high when they thought they had a straight, might be one of the most frustrating things when playing against my friends with little poker knowledge lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom