Kentucky Derby Pool (1 Viewer)

legend672

Full House
Reaction score
$30 a man. 10 or 20 people needed. Will do a blind draw for numbers so that each player has the same chance of drawing the winning hoss.
@PAZ @CraigT78

Last edited:
are you collecting money to hold or are we all just paying the winner directly?

84736795-5E6D-49E5-9557-C60835DE8632.png

Sorry, forgot you were from Kentucky.
you have the 4 and 14 summer is tomorrow and barber road. Both are 30-1 morning line

So, you’re saying there’s a chance. Lol

Between my future bets and other pools, something is cashing tomorrow. Maybe I will pull what my friends do, I will tell everyone I won $20 when I cash, even though it cost me $200 to play. Lol

3 and 13.

3-Epicenter and 13-Simplification.

Awesome and not bad. I'm in Louisville now. Heading to the track in an hour. Rooting for Zandon. Will be in the paddock before and hopefully winners circle after with the connections. Childhood friend of mine owns Zandon.

3 and 13.

3-Epicenter and 13-Simplification.

Awesome and not bad. I'm in Louisville now. Heading to the track in an hour. Rooting for Zandon. Will be in the paddock before and hopefully winners circle after with the connections. Childhood friend of mine owns Zandon.
Could be one of the greatest days if your life going to the winner’s circle in the derby with your friend. Will be rooting for you.

Could be one of the greatest days if your life going to the winner’s circle in the derby with your friend. Will be rooting for you.
Thanks. Having a blast. We three go way back. Guy in middle is owner Jeff, left is our friend Mike. I'm in the cap.

Attachments

• 20220507_124312.jpg
    20220507_124312.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 48

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom