SOLD Karl's and Tropicanas and Solids, Oh My! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicubs1988

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Selling off some leftovers and other chips I'm no longer going to use. Prices do not include shipping.

LOT #1 - SOLD

Karl's 25s x 288 ($550)- I bought these with the intention of murdering them and making them a $5 in an old school/understated set. I've got other priorities ahead of that set and it seems like a waste to just let these sit in a cabinet unused. I'll split if all are accounted for, but priority will go to someone buying the whole lot.

Karl's 25.jpeg

LOT #2 - SOLD

Tropicana $25 x 100 ($180)

Tropicana.jpeg

LOT #3

Solid Horizon* Blue x 50 ($50) -
*Horizon was the closest Paulson color. Cheap seems to be something in between Bahama and Horizon. The chip is on bottom below, next to a Navy Blue for reference.

Line Up Both.jpeg

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Last edited:
I so wish I had both a strong reason and a strong bank account for these chips. Those Karl's are outstanding and the Trops are so pretty. I hope they don't sell before I check my winning lotto ticket.
Good luck with the sale. I guess.
Beautiful chips.

I so wish I had both a strong reason and a strong bank account for these chips. Those Karl's are outstanding and the Trops are so pretty. I hope they don't sell before I check my winning lotto ticket.
Good luck with the sale. I guess.
Beautiful chips.

They're really great. I bought them because they're the kind of chip that you build a set around. I believe they're C&J and chipguide has the color listed as "Ochre." They remind me of creamy peanut butter.

@Josh Kifer, the Karl's could be milled and relabeled into a fiver and the Trops could be milled and relabeled into a $25, correct?

Just checking.

Man, with the right $1, it would be a nice set. The Karl's would also make a nice frac M&R. Just spitballin' here.

@Josh Kifer, the Karl's could be milled and relabeled into a fiver and the Trops could be milled and relabeled into a $25, correct?

Just checking.

Man, with the right $1, it would be a nice set. The Karl's would also make a nice frac M&R. Just spitballin' here.
Yup. I'm tempted on the Karl's....

I really need to stop watching this thread. All this talk about about "what you could do with these chips" is driving me buggy.
The Karls are ripe for a milling but those Trops are perfect as is.
Unsubscribing NOW!
I wouldn't mill the trops... That's sin-worthy....

Do a little Tropicana tribute set.

Mill the Karl's and put a Tropicana inlay on it with the fountain. Get those light blue solid $1s. Or maybe those white and blue quarter pies.

Karl's and Trops sold. I was hesitant to sell the Karl's and the feeding frenzy over them has only reinforced that feeling. Oh well, at least @buffalojim will get some use out of them.

Karl's and Trops sold. I was hesitant to sell the Karl's and the feeding frenzy over them has only reinforced that feeling. Oh well, at least @buffalojim will get some use out of them.

Sure will, I'll be using them as fracs (I think that's the term) $0.25's for my cash game next weekend, maybe even the Trops. Not sure what I'm gonna do with those yet but I'm not in a hurry. I like creamy peanut butter, crunchy too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom