Karate Kid 34 year later?? (1 Viewer)

I coach youth sports and I make all my teams watch the original movie together, as a team building exercise.
I also make them discuss it afterwards.
Both my kids have seen that movie an uncountable number of times.
Love the karate kid!!!
Even if it's cheese, I will most likely see the new one. I may wait for it to hit the streaming market.

I just watched episode 1 not 20 minutes ago.

It exceeded my expectations, not that they were high. I was expecting it to be lolbad. I'm planning to watch at least one more episode before making a judgment.

The 1st episode looks to be free...

Watched all 10 episodes. It's pretty good. Will definitely be waiting for season 2.

First two episodes are free. They were so good that I paid for YouTube Red, and I just binge watched the entire series ... and I've never binge watched any TV series ever. Holy SH*T that was AWESOME.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR SEASON 2!!!!!

First two episodes are free. They were so good that I paid for YouTube Red, and I just binge watched the entire series ... and I've never binge watched any TV series ever. Holy SH*T that was AWESOME.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR SEASON 2!!!!!
It was awesome! So good.

Not paying for YouTube Red, but the first two episodes were admittedly a guilty pleasure to watch. Pretty predictable foreshadowing with both the son and daughter angles.

Not paying for YouTube Red, but the first two episodes were admittedly a guilty pleasure to watch. Pretty predictable foreshadowing with both the son and daughter angles.

I watched ep 2 over the weekend and have to go with Milo. I'm already YouTube Red thanks to my Play Music sub (and the fact that I'm a YT junkie), so while I didn't feel compelled to binge the whole season, I'll probably finish it out one episode at a time.

Sign up for the 1 month free trail and cancel. That's what I did. When season two comes out, I will probably pay the $10 for 1 month to watch it.

I'll have to check this out, I fully expected it to be awful but there seems to be a lot of you who enjoyed it so will give it a shot

Still hoping Elisabeth Shue makes an appearance.

I wouldn't hold your breath, I haven't seen her on here in over 6 weeks :p

MRSB.png

Last edited:

So three months later we finally got around to watching this (over the course of two nights).

It was way better than I expected, and a very entertaining way to spend 5 hours. Looking forward to next season, though with some of the novelty worn off, I wonder if it will be as successful.

@bentax1978 Did you watch season 2 yet?

I think Ali is going to make an appearance in Season 3. :unsure:

ali-mills-cobra-kai.jpg

elisabeth-shue-cobra-kai-season-3.jpg

@bentax1978 Did you watch season 2 yet?

I haven’t. To be honest, I didn’t realize season two was out. Guess I know what I’m doing this weekend.

Season 2 had too much teen drama. Snooze. Looks like they have a good setup for Season 3 tho...

Perfect. I love teen drama almost as much as love murdering chips!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom