JSX, my new favorite airline! (1 Viewer)

nitzilla

Full House
Reaction score
I just have to share this, I recently heard about this airline called JSX and found that they fly from CO to Vegas (as well as Burbank, Dallas and Phoenix) on these smaller 30 person jets.
It was an unreal experience, basically the closest thing to a Private Jet you can get for sub-$500 roundtrip........
Anyway, after I found out about them, I now hear Conrad on S4Y podcasts mention them occasionally, he calls it "Jet Suite" which I think was the original name....?
Anyway, if you live near one of their hubs, forget United, Southwest, Frontier, Spirit, etc! This is the way to fly.... :)

IMG_5664.jpg

IMG_5665.jpg

IMG_5669.jpg

Do you feel like these planes handled the cross winds into Denver area fairly well?

Do you feel like these planes handled the cross winds into Denver area fairly well?
Yep, my wife was a little worried about turbulence, but they were smoother than my last United flights........
We flew to Vegas at 36,000' and came back at 35,000'
Flight times were 1hr 20mins just like a 737 or 747......
They could also bank/turn on a dime which was "fun" ;)

How difficult is it getting transportation once you land in Vegas?
Not difficult at all, we used Lyft and were picked up in minutes. They also have Go Rental cars there if you need to do that....

Wait $500?
Yeah, our roundtrip for 2 people was just ~$1100, but we selected our seats for each flight, so it added a bit, but the tickets were $500 RT per person. United at that same time/dates when we were booking were ~$400/person with 1 checked bag, and JSX offered us up to 4 bags.....we only used 2 checked....

These dates for United are in Dec, but I picked the "cheap" option for a Thurs thru Sun and here they are........ fuck that noise! :sneaky:
Screenshot 2023-08-27 at 2.43.07 PM.png

I fly out of Burbank most of the time and I've thought about this every time I go to Vegas, but for little hoppers to Vegas I can get sub $100 without any effort so it doesn't seem worth the price when I can get from takeoff to touchdown in 45 minutes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom