SOLD Jpietrella Sale #62: Teddy KGB Oreo Dealer Buttons (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpietrella

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I'm no longer using these and I have 6 5 4 2 1 more available, $18 each. Buyer pays shipping.

The dealer buttons are made up of 2x 60mm "cookie" buttons (top and bottom) and 1x 49mm "cream filling" button (middle). All of these buttons are unharmed and they have not been altered in any way (e.g. magnetized, drilled, affixed)

PCF Classified - Teddy KGB Oreo.jpeg

Last edited:
If I'm reading correctly, "one" button would include the two cookies and the cream filling, yes? If so, put me down for one oreo, single stuffed please!

Can you provide the tracking for my package please. I’ve been trying to reach you over DM.

Thanks

Can you provide the tracking for my package please. I’ve been trying to reach you over DM.

Thanks
His account got suspended this week for a silly joke. I think he’ll be back soon. But don’t stress - he’s a guy you can trust.

Well now I feel really bad and it also explains a lot. He basically cut all contact with me(at least it seemed that way) which eventually led me to believe there was a problem with the deal. I proceeded to leave him negative feedback….wow I feel a douche. I’ll delete that feedback……

Thanks
I'm back and we connected via PayPal prior. Should be all set and thanks for being patient. Lots of tight trousers on the mods these days!

I’ll take the last one if still available.
PM sent!

His account got suspended this week for a silly joke. I think he’ll be back soon. But don’t stress - he’s a guy you can trust.
Thanks bud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom