SOLD jpietrella Sale #26: WTHC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpietrella

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
This is the remainder of my WTHC cash set. Sorry for the poor lighting & shadows - 99% of these are near-mint. There are 1 or two $5 chips that have tiny flea bites that are not noticeable in the pictures. If you look at the last picture there are 2 barrels where you can see marks, but these are not flea bites, they are small black marks which rub off, I'm not sure what they're from. Everything else is sharp and some are still chalky.

If anyone needs any additional photos or different angles, let me know. Matsui racks + spacers are not included, but I'm happy to sell them as well if the buyer needs them (I have 4 red-colored sets for the racks of $5s and a black-colored set). Priority goes to whoever takes the most.

Available:
$5: 400x 200x - SOLD
$25: 40x - SOLD
$100: 40x - SOLD

Buying Criteria

• Buyer pays shipping, CONUS only (I will ship internationally if I've had transactions with you previously)
  • Post dibs in thread then PM me
  • Dibs means you're making a commitment to buy at the posted price; releasing dibs is considered reneging
  • Venmo or Paypal FF otherwise, buyer adds 3%

PXL_20210719_191514212.jpg

PXL_20210719_191520463.jpg

PXL_20210719_191528423.jpg

PXL_20210719_191534567.jpg

PXL_20210719_191540971.jpg

Last edited:
and to think back in the day you could get these all day for like $1-$1.25 lol man I remember huge sets selling on eBay for like nothing Great Chips GLWS

back in like 2004-2005 I went with Grand Islands cause they were alil cheaper and had bigger denoms like on the face of the chip love my grand islands but wish I would have bought a set of these before they went through the roof since Paulson stopped making them understandable but man lol

This is the remainder of my WTHC cash set. Sorry for the poor lighting & shadows - 99% of these are near-mint. There are 1 or two $5 chips that have tiny flea bites that are not noticeable in the pictures. If you look at the last picture there are 2 barrels where you can see marks, but these are not flea bites, they are small black marks which rub off, I'm not sure what they're from. Everything else is sharp and some are still chalky.

If anyone needs any additional photos or different angles, let me know. Matsui racks + spacers are not included, but I'm happy to sell them as well if the buyer needs them (I have 4 red-colored sets for the racks of $5s and a black-colored set). Priority goes to whoever takes the most.

I'm giving @Organista1 a pre-dibs on a rack of $5 since I think he's looking. I'll update the availability if he purchases or passes.

Available:
$5: 400x - $620/rack (1 rack is reserved for @Organista1. I will remove this restriction if he passes or after 24 hours)
$25: 40x - $124/barrel
$100: 40x - $124/barrel

Buying Criteria

• Buyer pays shipping, CONUS only (I will ship internationally if I've had transactions with you previously)
  • Post dibs in thread then PM me
  • Dibs means you're making a commitment to buy at the posted price; releasing dibs is considered reneging
  • Venmo or Paypal FF otherwise, buyer adds 3%

View attachment 738894

View attachment 738899

View attachment 738896

View attachment 738897

View attachment 738898
Thanks for the tag you can release my dibs from this one @jpietrella

As much as I would love to snag a rack atm I can’t, man I’m kicking myself. GLWS. I’m so disappointed in myself. Damn bills! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom