SOLD jpietrella Sale #20: Vintage Room $1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpietrella

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I'm not sure if these were originally part of the sale here, or if they came from another source, but I have 2 barrels of them available: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/vintage-room-1s.50008/

The red marker on these is not as bad as in the thread above, but they are on all of the chips here for sale. The marker does come off with the right strong mix of Oxi-clean, dish soap and a lot of elbow grease. I have no idea if using an ultrasonic would yield better results or not. Some of these will stand on edge with some effort, others will not. Zero flea bites and they are heavy and buttery - might be great for someone wanting to try out some old school THC or someone looking for some shuffle stacks.

TWO barrels for $65

Buying Criteria

• Buyer pays shipping, CONUS only
  • Post dibs in thread then PM me
  • Venmo or Paypal FF otherwise, buyer adds 3%
PXL_20210505_175917735.jpg

PXL_20210505_175912774.jpg

PXL_20210505_175958958.jpg

Random life hack. I bought some Paulson chips once that someone had been marked with sharpie. (Idiot)

I used Axe body spray and it worked like a charm to get it off. Didn’t affect the chip at all either. They were textured inlay so not sure if that would change the outcome but figured I would share

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom