SOLD jpietrella Sale #12: Leftover Starbursts (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpietrella

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Like a bunch of bad pennies, these things just keep turning up. I'm out of the SB game and I don't intend to mill any of these. I'm not going to split these up, mostly because I'm lazy. If they go unsold, my daughter thinks they're pretty and they should keep her away from my other stuff. :rolleyes:

Here's the inventory, happy to take more pictures for anyone that wants them:

• 18x Light Blue: Excellent - Would be all Excellent+ to NM if not for a couple of small flea bites
  • 10x Light Pink-ish (I don't have a color sample that matches this chip) small star: Excellent
  • 7x Off-White: VG+ to Excellent, needs some cleaning
  • 7x Hot Pink: Excellent+ to NM
  • 5x Lilac/Hawaii Flower (neither of my color samples matches exactly): Excellent+
  • 5x (2x overstamps) Blurple: VG+
  • 1x Watermelon: Excellent+ and needs cleaning
  • 1x some sort of Bronze/Russet/Butterscotch color (I don't have a matching color sample): Excellent+ to NM, edge needs a wipe.
54x TOTAL, all chips stand on edge, some need cleaning per notes above. $70 for the lot

Buying Criteria

• Buyer pays shipping, CONUS only
  • Post dibs first, then PM me
  • Venmo or Paypal FF otherwise, buyer adds 3%
sb2.gif

sb1.gif

sb3.gif

I see you’re not splitting, but if you do, I’ll take 1 of each of the pinks (light pink, hot pink, watermelon). No worries if not.

Thanks I love these kind of lots but the problem is I don't have any if these colors yet so if be starting six new racks!

:wtf::bigbucks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom