SOLD jpietrella Sale #1: 100 x Colon Orange Starbursts (Excellent/NM) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpietrella

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Selling off 100x Colon Orange Starbursts (rack not included). Condition is Excellent+, possibly borderline NM if not for very minimal flea bites.

$145 shipped, CONUS only.

beige2.jpg

beige3.jpg

beige4.jpg

beige5.jpg

beige1.jpg

Last edited:
I actually don't know. How would I be able to tell?
Simplest answer is they "feel" different. C&J feels more like a high pressure chip (ASM, BCC, TRK).

C&Js have very shiny hats in the LCV mold, and are also ever so slightly bigger in diameter. You've obviously got LCVs. The hats look pretty shiny, but if you can look under magnification, they will be completely smooth if C&J, rougher if Paulson. Make a riffled stack with some new condition Paulsons and see if they stick out.

More info here:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/christy-jones-thc-v-paulson-thc.59855/#post-1166968

Simplest answer is they "feel" different. C&J feels more like a high pressure chip (ASM, BCC, TRK).

C&Js have very shiny hats in the LCV mold, and are also ever so slightly bigger in diameter. You've obviously got LCVs. The hats look pretty shiny, but if you can look under magnification, they will be completely smooth if C&J, rougher if Paulson. Make a riffled stack with some new condition Paulsons and see if they stick out.

More info here:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/christy-jones-thc-v-paulson-thc.59855/#post-1166968
So I don't have a magnifying glass but I just checked them out and the hats and canes are definitely shiny and smooth, not rough. They do appear just the slightest bit bigger in diameter, but I don't have a caliper to measure.

I can't say for sure, but they do "feel" slightly more weighty and different, but that's not very scientific.

Didn't know that was an actual color until a few days ago. I originally thought he was making a feces joke.
I can understand as Colon orange is a bit rare, especially for Starburst chips.
I don't know if @Godzilla28 makes a lot of feces jokes but what I can tell you is that he's an expert for Poker chips, especially Paulson ones :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom