SOLD Jockey Mold Custom CPC Cash Set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThinkingFold

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Selling the below custom "Sliding Rock Downs" jockey mold CPC set. Price is $2,000 + shipping. Breakdown is below.

25c x 120
$1 x 306
$5 x 304
$20 x 85
$25 x 87
$100 x 26

srd_8-png.904528

srd_1-jpg.904529

srd_2-jpg.904530

srd_5-jpg.904532

srd_4-jpg.904533

I’d also love a sample of these

These are nice, using many of the same base colors I'm considering for my own set. Any chance of getting a sample set? Especially the quarter, dollar, $5 and $25.

Sorry, samples sets have all be sold. Can buy the whole set and keep a sample set for yourself then sell off the rest though. ;)

These are nice, using many of the same base colors I'm considering for my own set. Any chance of getting a sample set? Especially the quarter, dollar, $5 and $25.
Sorry, samples sets have all be sold. Can buy the whole set and keep a sample set for yourself then sell off the rest though. ;)
Sorry for the confusion. My comment was directed more at whoever buys this set, if they would be willing. I wasn't asking you to break up the set you are selling.

As another option, possibly the buyer would be willing to let me borrow a sample set just to check them out, and then send it back?

Sorry for the confusion. My comment was directed more at whoever buys this set, if they would be willing. I wasn't asking you to break up the set you are selling.

As another option, possibly the buyer would be willing to let me borrow a sample set just to check them out, and then send it back?
I have a sample set of these I could lend you, check your PMs.

Price is super right. Damn, if I didn't have 2 meetups coming up in the next 60 days....... well you know. :unsure:

Doubt they'll last that long plus my bankroll could be busto by then..... but it could also be flush by then as well..... :cool

If this breakdown was a little more Swedish currency friendy, then lord help me. Stunner set!

Isn't it approximately times ten?

So the quarter would be 2.5 Kronas, the 1 like 10 Kronas and so on?

You could also just join the Eurozone, American cash game setups work well in Euro

@Dingdingding I know you like them!
I don't like them... I love them. The breakdown is great, the colours are popping, the spots are top notch and the theme is witty and very well executed.

Its just that i really want to finish one of my started projects (4 so far) and don't really have the cash available for this right now or even in the next months.

Pretty sure there is someone with equally good taste and more monies lurking here somewhere tho, shouldn't stay in the classifieds for long. GLWS!

I don't like them... I love them. The breakdown is great, the colours are popping, the spots are top notch and the theme is witty and very well executed.

Its just that i really want to finish one of my started projects (4 so far) and don't really have the cash available for this right now or even in the next months.

Pretty sure there is someone with equally good taste and more monies lurking here somewhere tho, shouldn't stay in the classifieds for long. GLWS!
The seed is sown.

Isn't it approximately times ten?

So the quarter would be 2.5 Kronas, the 1 like 10 Kronas and so on?

You could also just join the Eurozone, American cash game setups work well in Euro
Yes that’s right, but I don’t like the pretend stuff. If it says 1 it’s 1. Basically I’d need way more 20 or 25s, 100s and some 500/1ks

Wow, what a sweet set…. I love your colors … especially your $20, I used the same colors for my T5000 chip 15 years ago…My love for this chip will never end! GLWS

Still time to get them to your house to celebrate the 4th with fireworks and a new set of chips bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom