Giveaway JMC9389's Royal Flush Giveaway (2 Viewers)

JMC9389

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't even realize how close I was to 10k until today. I'll leave this thread up until I get there. Rather than just saying "in", because that's boring, post instead about a positive interaction that you and I had, either here on PCF, at a meetup, etc. If you don't know me or if we haven't interacted much, post about a random act of kindness that you encountered with another PCF'er. I love hearing about those "random acts of kindness" stories.

Here's what I have up for grabs:
20230306_165253.jpg
20230306_165302.jpg
20230306_165314.jpg

There will be 10 winners, each chosen by random number generator by your post number. One entry per person please! I'll cover shipping to a US address, international are all welcome as well but you need a US based reshipper.

Thank you everyone for being here and contributing towards a mostly positive and happy, and fulfilling experience.

Joe

Last edited:
You impress me; had a very positive interaction when you caught me salivating over your custom solids set. I still consider you a very valuable resource and someday when I pick my set up I'll be reaching out to you. Best of luck, man, thanks for the opportunity.

I've meet up with @tyrion1705 and made a little venture on the road. He introduced me to chips and places that wouldn't even think of. I can say he is genuinely a real chipper.

@JMC9389 you have helped me through some card exploration. You have provided insights on numerous brands.

Wait, I got the "Stop playing shit cards" chip from you? It was so early in my time at PCF I didn't remember where it came from. Literally tossed it at a buddy last week that was complaining about his "luck"

Not in.

But we all joined or became active at the same time - you, me, sheikh, Ben and Brie, etc.

While of course I’m subjective, I think we’re a hall of fame rookie year/freshman class. There were probably about 30 of us who all joined within months of each other and all went through the “down the rabbit hole” phase together. Some buying China clays, some buying NAGBs.

We had fun, there was off topics, customs made from that group, etc., and everyone pretty much stuck around and are mixed in amongst the vets now.

Watching new waves of new people come in, lol I just don’t see the same caliber across the board - probably the same thing rookie classes before us thought of us.

I only ended up here today with the chips I have now because of that early camaraderie.

Cheers to all of us and cheers to you mate! I haven’t always been around or involved as I’d like to be, and probably won’t be in the future, but it’s been a blast watching and taking part in your journey to 10k!

We traded cards and you threw in a dealer button and cut cards from your new The Ironbound Lounge set. Totally unexpected and I've been using them in games. Thanks for the contest!

Met you at PHL1; we played some circus games together and when asked, you would offer some basic strategies in some of the games I was playing for the first time. You might’ve been at the table with me when I somehow chopped a pot despite having the “nut low” in a game with no low (49 something?).

Prior to PHL, we were strangers, yet you sent me a semi-custom Rounders single that I had PM’ed you about - still have it, and it will never be sold barring some emergency which requires me to liquidate everything.

AB25E276-2D9D-462F-802F-821B154F3069.jpeg

Got introduced to pcf from @Pippa i never knew a world of chips existed quite like this despite playing cards for years. Found him and others to be very helpful and sincere when helping to find and learn here. Thanks to all.

Coincidence we just start BS’in about the HardRock this morning and you put this post up.
Would love to have a chance to win that HardRock button!
Thanks!

I posed a serious question after you were the first to get your Tiger secondary set delivered.

Have you cleaned your car yet?

1678158827029.png

Last edited:
post instead about a positive interaction that you and I had, either here on PCF
Congrats on the upcoming 10K milestone.

We traded some ideas about league championship belts a couple years back. Ours will be awarded for the third time in just a couple weeks. Hope your league championship belt is still going strong!

I don't need the giveaway, congrats on running the 10K...
Everyone here is been great to me in my short time.

Not in.

But we all joined or became active at the same time - you, me, sheikh, Ben and Brie, etc.

While of course I’m subjective, I think we’re a hall of fame rookie year/freshman class. There were probably about 30 of us who all joined within months of each other and all went through the “down the rabbit hole” phase together. Some buying China clays, some buying NAGBs.

We had fun, there was off topics, customs made from that group, etc., and everyone pretty much stuck around and are mixed in amongst the vets now.

Watching new waves of new people come in, lol I just don’t see the same caliber across the board - probably the same thing rookie classes before us thought of us.

I only ended up here today with the chips I have now because of that early camaraderie.

Cheers to all of us and cheers to you mate! I haven’t always been around or involved as I’d like to be, and probably won’t be in the future, but it’s been a blast watching and taking part in your journey to 10k!
I agreed with your earlier post btw, it was fairly spot on. And I'm only really replying for the lols because you really left yourself wide open on this one . So in the most polite way, here I go.

"You have built several threads about yourself. There are threads and tens of comments made by you highlighting your own goodness."
pot-kettle.gif

And in relation to this current post.
200w.gif

Oh and @Sprouty kindly bought me a really hideous singlet that I had to wear in front of everyone at the Meetup. So if that's kind enough to win, ship him the sample lol.

My initial experience was with @jbriod. Perhaps it was mutually beneficial for both of us. But I was definitely thankful when he sent some chips my way for minimal cost. I believe it was 1000 chips for $25. Plastics, obviously. But thats what I was looking for at the time. I thought that would be the end of my experience here. But you all know how that goes. Anyway, thanks to the pcf world for getting me hooked.

Shoutout to @Himewad for the cool Hemingway poker room chip that I won in one of his ridiculous giveaways that's become one of my favorite card protectors. On top of all his DB group buys that have continued to enable my vices for much cheaper than new chip acquisitions.

I'm not 100% sure if we've been to the same meetup; I do know you purchased a polo for the meetup with @Irish. You knew what you wanted and were very polite asking for the specific colors to use for the stitching. I hope you enjoyed the shirt!

One day in the future, I will thank @JMC9389 for his generosity when I win one of the prizes being given away. I looked in DMs and do not see that we have chatted or sold anything to each other, so if I have forgotten, I blame being over 50.
Grats on 10k posts!
T

On card level...nobody brought me more joy then the convo's with you & Dix.
Glad you are still my card brother from another mother.

Your generousity has no limits and you really spoiled me in Philly....it's was awsome to meet you IRL and can't wait to see you again this summer.

I have not had interactions with you before, but I always like to thank @TexRex for the invite to his home game. It had been a few years since I had played in a real game and it was great to get back in with a fun group of players.

I'll bump this one more time. Probably going to get to 10,000 before the end of the week! Random drawings will take place sometime this weekend and I'll be able to ship to the winners next Friday!

There are going to be 10 random winners, and what the winners get is going to be random. I won't draw this out and prolong things and draw for only one prize at a time. I'll draw all at once and winners will be notified once the random number generator does it's thing.

I'm a fellow card guy. I know it's blasphemous to say here, but I enjoy playing with different cards more than different chips! I've always appreciated your knowledge about cards and the help researching things. Thanks!

EVERYONE here has been nothing short of fantastic since I joined this February. First it was Tommy who helped steer me towards meeting the minimum requirement so that I could communicate with Liftapint to buy her rack of Mirage Springs chips to fill out my $1's. Then it was Oscar @ Spinettis digging around and finding 80/$.50 Mirage Spring chips which completed my set (see my avatar). Following that were transactions with BigCountryHateU & TreyAD that might as well have been with Amazon because only 1 day passed between "dibs" and items shipped. Oh yeah there was also Thisfiendis138 who just yesterday ran a free tournament to win chip samples and now today I get to add JMC9389 to this list giving me a shot to win something just for taking 15 minutes to share my experience here on PCF. Hard to believe it's only been a month and a half that I've been a member because I feel so at home. Thanks Joe for wanting to hear my story.

Kevin

You impress me; had a very positive interaction when you caught me salivating over your custom solids set. I still consider you a very valuable resource and someday when I pick my set up I'll be reaching out to you. Best of luck, man, thanks for the opportunity.

I've meet up with @tyrion1705 and made a little venture on the road. He introduced me to chips and places that wouldn't even think of. I can say he is genuinely a real chipper.

@JMC9389 you have helped me through some card exploration. You have provided insights on numerous brands.

It's @Dix......Always @Dix
Take care of yourself wherever you are...

Met you at PHL1; we played some circus games together and when asked, you would offer some basic strategies in some of the games I was playing for the first time. You might’ve been at the table with me when I somehow chopped a pot despite having the “nut low” in a game with no low (49 something?).

Prior to PHL, we were strangers, yet you sent me a semi-custom Rounders single that I had PM’ed you about - still have it, and it will never be sold barring some emergency which requires me to liquidate everything.

View attachment 1094271

Got introduced to pcf from @Pippa i never knew a world of chips existed quite like this despite playing cards for years. Found him and others to be very helpful and sincere when helping to find and learn here. Thanks to all.

Coincidence we just start BS’in about the HardRock this morning and you put this post up.
Would love to have a chance to win that HardRock button!
Thanks!

I posed a serious question after you were the first to get your Tiger secondary set delivered.

Have you cleaned your car yet?

View attachment 1094357

I agreed with your earlier post btw, it was fairly spot on. And I'm only really replying for the lols because you really left yourself wide open on this one . So in the most polite way, here I go.

"You have built several threads about yourself. There are threads and tens of comments made by you highlighting your own goodness."
View attachment 1094416

And in relation to this current post.
View attachment 1094417

Oh and @Sprouty kindly bought me a really hideous singlet that I had to wear in front of everyone at the Meetup. So if that's kind enough to win, ship him the sample lol.

My initial experience was with @jbriod. Perhaps it was mutually beneficial for both of us. But I was definitely thankful when he sent some chips my way for minimal cost. I believe it was 1000 chips for $25. Plastics, obviously. But thats what I was looking for at the time. I thought that would be the end of my experience here. But you all know how that goes. Anyway, thanks to the pcf world for getting me hooked.

Shoutout to @Himewad for the cool Hemingway poker room chip that I won in one of his ridiculous giveaways that's become one of my favorite card protectors. On top of all his DB group buys that have continued to enable my vices for much cheaper than new chip acquisitions.
Winners. PM's coming this weekend for the winners and for inquiries for reshippers for the non US based winners.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom