For Sale jja412's sale- Golden Nugget $2 ($350 for the rack!) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG…hadn’t seen the update. SOOOOOO SORRY!!! Heart broken over here. Hopefully your heart will heal and is full of wonderful memories.

Sorry for your loss, Joe. Pups lives are shorter but they certainly burn brighter in the amount of love and joy they bring us. I lost my dog shortly after my youngest was born. That was over 5 years ago but I still look back and smile when I think about the wonderful time I shared with my Rolo.

1635910272767.png

Absolutely heartbroken Joe. Very saddened to catch up with this thread only to read the update.

Sorry for your loss, but from the pics etc, what a charmed life for dear Emma and you, of course, the pooches companion! There til the end!

Thanks for all the condolences, I really appreciate the warm wishes.

What's left:
6 CDI 98 $5s
157 Bally's $1
100 Golden Nugget $2s

That sucks. Sorry to hear. I wish dogs could live as long as we did so we did not have to say goodbye all the time.
While I certainly share this sentiment with ya, I also feel it's a good protection feature built in to the dogs being, to die a bit quicker than us humans.

I feel dogs can connect on a deep emotional level with humans, more than any other animals, maybe only horses can compare.

Imagine, what sort of despair a dog would feel if he/she had to watch their owner pass away. I mean, a dog can be batshit crazy when you get home from work after just 8hrs. They get so excited to see us EACH and EVERY day, and it would be too much for a dog's heart and mind I'd say to be witnessing death as we have to.

While I certainly share this sentiment with ya, I also feel it's a good protection feature built in to the dogs being, to die a bit quicker than us humans.

I feel dogs can connect on a deep emotional level with humans, more than any other animals, maybe only horses can compare.

Imagine, what sort of despair a dog would feel if he/she had to watch their owner pass away. I mean, a dog can be batshit crazy when you get home from work after just 8hrs. They get so excited to see us EACH and EVERY day, and it would be too much for a dog's heart and mind I'd say to be witnessing death as we have to.
Damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom