Giveaway Jeep's Royal Flush giveaway (1 Viewer)

Thanks!

3C101BBC-586D-4A35-A881-79B38A55A7AD.jpeg

My singles collection is mostly limited to samples from custom sets, commemoratives, and souvenir dollar chips from all the rooms I've ever played in.

It's hard to pick a single favorite, but this one is definitely top three and hasn't been seen in this thread yet, so...

PXL_20221021_162642272.jpg

EDIT: My first terrible picture wasn't doing this beautiful chip any favors, so I took a better one.

Last edited:
I have ADHD, did I do it right?
xziOAmr.jpg
I eyeball the Nevada Club $20. Searched for something I can offer as fair exchange. Find 1 remaining glass of Pappy's 20 year. Thought of the wonderful taste of Pappy's 20 year makes me happy and I proceed to drink last dram.

Now I'm eyeballing a Taylor 4 grain...

Drawing a random 8 first thing in the AM. Instead of a PLO hand each drawn name will make a guess on my win/loss amount in tomorrows cash game. Closest to the actual amount wins the prize.

Game is 50¢/50¢ $100 buy ins. Round of NLHE/round of dealers choice.

Drawing a random 8 first thing in the AM. Instead of a PLO hand each drawn name will make a guess on my win/loss amount in tomorrows cash game. Closest to the actual amount wins the prize.

Question - are you any good at poker?

Question - are you any good at poker?
Game can get splashy depending on the lineup. A couple of actual good players but is mostly super soft just ask @Saoliver lol. Official home games thread will show almost all wins for me.

That said I’ve been busy a ton with work this year and poker has been my break from life lately so I’m here for a good time. Last game I was -$650 :LOL: :laugh:… but it was probably one of the most fun games I’ve ever hosted. So it will depend on my mood come tomorrow night.

Game can get splashy depending on the lineup. A couple of actual good players but is mostly super soft just ask @Saoliver lol. Official home games thread will show almost all wins for me.

That said I’ve been busy a ton with work this year and poker has been my break from life lately so I’m here for a good time. Last game I was -$650 :LOL: :laugh:… but it was probably one of the most fun games I’ve ever hosted. So it will depend on my mood come tomorrow night.
The real question to ask is: How many whiskey pours will you have? :LOL: :laugh: ;)

Since I have to pick my personal favorite it has to be this. Although it's not necessarily the rarest or most unusual this chi0 has alot of personal meaning.

I've told the story before but here it is again. I ground my teeth on the Admiral. Back in the day, late 90s, NLHE wasn't a thing, limit hold 'em was what was spread. Missouri had a "loss limit" i.e. you could only "lose" $500 every 2 hours or rebuy max $500 every 2 hours.

Anyhow, you might get $500 in 1 or 2 pots pretty easy playing 20/40 or 30/60, remeber this was the late 90s and it was loose goosey & ALOT different then, ALOT! So, everyone kept $1000 or $1500 in chips in your pocket. And we would pass cash and chips "under the table" literally.

Fast forward a few years after the Admiral permanently closed, I find this chip in the bottom of my safe. I kept my chips rolled with a couple rubber bands so somehow it must have been loose or something, I have no idea how but I do know it was one I played. And I've used it as a capper for quite some time.

Thanks for the fun giveaway.

20221021_230620.jpg

Shoot me over a PM with your answer sometime before tonight :tup:

@72o @TX_Golf_N_Poker @upNdown @Drok5 @Okku @bsdunbar1 @k9dr @FordPickup92

Thanks everyone for posting up your favorites! Actually got to see a few I’ve never seen before.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom