JeepologyOffroad Trailhead (3 Viewers)

Also - if anyone has other minty fantasy chips like the $1 and wants to save the CDIs just shoot me a message.
I’ll swap one of the racks for this, I need more CDI $1s.

4FF83C8A-EB78-4FAC-963C-7C570F0FC4F4.jpeg

Quite possibly my favorite set that I own. Been working on this for a very long time. Was awesome getting to debut them at the Angel Fire meet up.

Normally 312 isn’t my favorite spot pattern but this just works so well with the retro Flamingo. I was going for old school, but with a touch of modern and bright with the chips and color matching.

0Nps8yr.jpg

2dpZj4x.jpg

nr8mVOF.jpg

9XpRTqV.jpg

Those colors are all so nice.
But that $100 is on freakin FIRE!

I'm not sure I've seen that chip before it was repurposed.

I really can't stop staring at it...:love:
Super hard to find those hundos. Charcoal with blaze spots.

Quite possibly my favorite set that I own. Been working on this for a very long time. Was awesome getting to debut them at the Angel Fire meet up.

Normally 312 isn’t my favorite spot pattern but this just works so well with the retro Flamingo. I was going for old school, but with a touch of modern and bright with the chips and color matching.

0Nps8yr.jpg

2dpZj4x.jpg

nr8mVOF.jpg

9XpRTqV.jpg
Holy fire of Moses…

Looks amazing! Curious though, I know your love for bright Cali chips, why the decision for yellow frac instead of the 5?
I have too many Cali sets already haha. I considered it and using the silver seven $1 as the hundo. But honestly the fuchsia chip is by FAR my favorite. It had to be the workhorse. The traditional Vegas color scheme just made more sense with flamingo as well.

Last edited:

0Nps8yr.jpg

2dpZj4x.jpg

nr8mVOF.jpg

9XpRTqV.jpg
Great googlie mooglie!!! Those turned out awesome!!!

0Nps8yr.jpg

2dpZj4x.jpg

nr8mVOF.jpg

9XpRTqV.jpg
Dude...

0Nps8yr.jpg

2dpZj4x.jpg

nr8mVOF.jpg

9XpRTqV.jpg
I'd come out of chipping retirement for these lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom