For Sale Jack's Cleanout (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustDogbert

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I have some extra chips laying around that I have currently have no intention of using. As opposed to hoarding them, I'll give people the chance to buy them.

For sale (all prices exclude shipping / optional insurance)

200 Jack's Cin Sec $25
220 Jack's Cin Sec $100
80 Jack's Detroit Sec $25 (aka watermelons)

All 500 chips are in new condition - price is $1000 for all

Jacks.png

I will split if all chips are accounted for, at the following prices:

Jack's Cin Sec $25's (New) - $135/rack
Jack's Cin Sec $100 (New) - $255/rack
Mixed Rack (80x Jack's Detroit $25 sec + 20x Jack's Cin Sec $100) - $245

Larger order(s) trumps smaller order(s).

I will leave this post open for at least 24 hours to see if anyone wants everything. In the event multiple people want everything, we will go to the "wheel of names" to decide a winner.

If (and only if) someone chooses the "buy it all" option, they have the option to add:

110 HSI Primary $500's (100 New, 10 Used - one of which I murdered but it had a chip anyway).

The add on is an additional $600 (and I have no issue if no one takes it because I actually kinda like these).

HSI500.png

Prices are in USD.
Payment via Paypal F&F (or add the vendor fee)
I don't have any of the other fancy new ePay accounts but you can also send me a check or money order if you are old school.
Shipping and insurance (optional) is extra
I'll ship anywhere at cost but I won't lie on forms for people (I don't lie for myself, therefore I sure as hell wont do it for you).

Also - I don't have an "Asshat clause" but I do have a block list (therefore don't assume that anyone ahead of you actually counts, especially if you don't see that I "liked" it - :tup:)

Thanks for looking.

Since we have a taker for the lot, I'll close this out in 1 hour (just after the 24 hour mark).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom