Jack Set under Construction (1 Viewer)

asam2006

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
So I have had this set of FEVIS Boat chips for more than ten years. These are old time leaded Paulson Clackers. Really great chips rarely played that handle and sound great. The only problem is I've always hated the labels. So here they are
IMG_4349 (Edited).JPG

IMG_3827(1).JPG

Since these almost exactly match the Jack$25 secondary's. Gear made some labels so that I could convert them.
IMG_4360.JPG

Now I have these...…

IMG_4354 (Edited).JPG

IMG_4307.JPG

I had the same problem with these FEVIS $500 chips. Great chips, hate the label and I thought maybe they would make a great Jack 50 cent chips
IMG_4327.JPG

Gear labels to the rescue...
IMG_4374.JPG

IMG_4376.JPG

IMG_4373 (Edited).JPG

Now for the next redo. I wanted a rack of nice looking Jack 25 cent chips to go along with my cash set. The problem is they're rarely available and cost upwards of $1100.00 a rack.
That's if you can pry them away from the owner. For about the cost of one rack of Jack quarters I got 3 racks of beautiful S&K Card room $5's

IMG_4264.JPG

I got a ton of Gear labels and spend several days labeling these to use with my cash set
IMG_4251.JPG

IMG_4277 (Edited).JPG

IMG_4282.JPG
IMG_4288.JPG
IMG_4290.JPG

IMG_4312.JPG
IMG_4341.JPG
IMG_4339.JPG
IMG_4347.JPG
IMG_4388.JPG

Last edited:
Nice job, the Fevis chip could make a cool $20 Jack chip. Probably better with a faux shaped inlay than with current 50c inlay shown.
The line up from your awesome quarter to the $20 chip would be very cool imo.
Of course, if you need your black hundoes on the felt, forget this!

Nice job, the Fevis chip could make a cool $20 Jack chip. Probably better with a faux shaped inlay than with current 50c inlay shown.
Yes. I am a huge fan of charcoal $20s. That is a great idea.

I was thinking of converting that charcoal ship to a $20 chip but I wanted some affirmation before going ahead with it! Thanks for the feedback!
Is there another set besides Jack where this charcoal chip would work?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom