For Sale Jack Rabbit Slim’s color wheel sample sets and Caesars cards mold samples (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonderpuddle

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
First, I have a few sample sets of my Jack Rabbit Slim’s color wheel chips available. 36 of CPC’s 38 colors (everything but black and bright white) across 4 chips.

4 chip set. $29 shipped. US shipping only. 1 set left
EEC3E728-080C-4DAB-9401-2005EB267988.jpeg

EB8ED2B4-73B0-4FAA-B507-C6EB0777B8EE.jpeg

Second, I have 4 sample sets of my Caesars Palace cards mold set. 7 chips total (frac, $1, $5, $25, $100, $500 and $1000).

$10 shipped in a padded envelope. US shipping only.
SOLD OUT

F06E014C-3924-4433-9547-29906BC3E243.jpeg

Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Jack Rabbit color wheel set:
1. @12thMan
2. @The Nuts
3. @RefractorMan
4. @Squakmix
5. @satisfyingbutton
6. @auto
7. @TheOffalo
8. @Littleluck55
9. @John Conor
10. @Jonstro
11. @mnebesny
12. @PlaidDragon
13. @thiskid
14. @Benjaminotaur
15. @JScott

Caesars cards mold set:
1. @Marhault
2. @moechar
3. @The Nuts
4. @TheOffalo

Last edited:
I think I live nearest to @wonderpuddle so I might have gotten my samples first. Apologies for the quality of the images/lighting.

I already had a sample of cards mold chips, so I already knew what they'd feel like, but glad I got the Caesars samples too because they included some bolder colors!

caesarspalacecardsmold.png

Speaking of color, the color wheel chips are very cool, and it's great to be able to see almost the full CPC palette on 4 chips!

slimscpccolorwheel.png

The spoiler was that I asked if @wonderpuddle had any more samples of his Slim's tournament chips, and he did, so I was able to buy a set of these from him:

slimstourneysample.png

Love the tri-moons! Thanks @wonderpuddle!

What was the purpose/use of the color wheel chips?
I just thought they were cool looking chips and I wanted to come up with something we could use as a nondenominational chip to use for games that use legs (like screw your neighbor or 357). But I also liked how you could get a near complete sample of all the CPC colors (other than black and bright white) across four chips. CPC required an order of more of each of these chips than I personally needed but I figured people might be interested in my extras to be able to see all the colors.

Reactions: BNM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom