SOLD Jack Primary 1K's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nezara

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
3 Barrels available, $280/Barrel + $8 shipping for up to 100 chips.

Buy all 3 Barrels for $750 + Shipping.

Just delicious! Amazing how unappreciated these chips are. I LOVE them!

Wish I had money to get a few more.

GLWS!!

Crap. These were the ones. Wish you had this out a week ago :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
GLWS! Sounds like they’re sold lol no way they’d be on here for long

Wow, u can’t go to sleep without losing out. Sounds like they are sold, if not let me know. Thx.

Splitting them you make $90+ more dollars... @Jeevansluck and @horseshoez. Not splitting them it’s easier shipping. :tup:
My hope was a few peeps send the $250 and 1 guy receives. @horseshoez already handles reship for me as well.

Anyway, I'm here to help with a split. If they all get scooped up by @Rbonus012 , then even better. Great guy!!! Nice scoop

Well these are sold to someone, I'll sort through PMs and posts to figure out the first person or group to commit to buying them. Gotta work for a bit, but I'll post an update in a little while.

1591639309274.gif

So looking back through posts in the thread and PMs/etc I believe the combination of @Jeevansluck @horseshoez and @cgpilot were the first to claim the chips. I will follow-up with those three via PM on payment/shipping. Apologies to the other interested parties, don't worry more chips come up all the time. I've got a pile of about 2,000 more paulson's I plan to list for sale in the next month or so. Stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom