Mooneypenny

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
TRANSACTION PENDING

PCF Community -

I’m currently looking to round out a blindingly bold and unapologetically sexy set of Jack Detroit, across primary and secondary variations. Desired quantities and denominations are as follows:
(3) barrels Primary $100s
(3) barrels Primary $500s
(1) barrel Secondary $1000s
(8) barrels $1s

Given the scarcity, I’m prepared to pay a premium and adjust quantities as needed to shake some of this goodness loose.

Gimme a yell and let’s talk,

Mooneypenny

Last edited:

Thanks for the tag bud. Unfortunately, I have already trimmed what needed to be trimmed. What remains now is staying under the Horseshoez roof for life. I wish this thread popped up earlier as I would more than gladly have helped a new member piece together a beautiful Jack Detroit set.

They’re going to pop up for sure since people’s taste will change when going from set to set. You’ll have to exercise patience for the 43mm due to scarcity and they do pop up, be very fast.

Thanks for the tag bud. Unfortunately, I have already trimmed what needed to be trimmed. What remains now is staying under the Horseshoez roof for life. I wish this thread popped up earlier as I would more than gladly have helped a new member piece together a beautiful Jack Detroit set.

They’re going to pop up for sure since people’s taste will change when going from set to set. You’ll have to exercise patience for the 43mm due to scarcity and they do pop up, be very fast.
Horseshoez-
Sorry I missed you :(. Thank you for the perspective and I’ll keep my eyes open!

PCF Community -

I’m currently looking to round out a blindingly bold and unapologetically sexy set of Jack Detroit, across primary and secondary variations. Desired quantities and denominations are as follows:
(8) barrels $1s

Given the scarcity, I’m prepared to pay a premium and adjust quantities as needed to shake some of this goodness loose.

Mooneypenny
Have a rack of 1’s if you want them DM me

@Gear - I understand you “may know a guy.” Might this guy have a line on some of the following:
(8) barrels $1s

PCF Community -

(8) barrels $1s

Mooneypenny
Do you happen to have any of the watermelon $25s? I thing they are the secondaries

I can spare a barrel of $100s and a rack of $1s. PM me.

Also — Every sale thread needs some Pr0n. Here ya go, buddy! GL!!

7B1D7072-5D39-4D28-8B4B-332F29890220.jpeg

I can spare a barrel of $100s and a rack of $1s. PM me.

Also — Every sale thread needs some Pr0n. Here ya go, buddy! GL!!

View attachment 531987

You would think that someone that advertises himself as being cultivated and having a sophisticated palate for chips as well as other things would also have the courtesy to not turn someone's thread into yet another one of their pr0n landfills.

You would think that someone that advertises himself as being cultivated and having a sophisticated palate for chips as well as other things would also have the courtesy to not turn someone's thread into yet another one of their pr0n landfills.

I sincerely hope whatever’s bothering you eases away and you’re ok! You surely can’t be upset at me filling half the the quota of what someone is looking for, and following an accepted practice of adding Pr0n to sales that don’t have them,WHILE providing it a bump.

Feel better, friend. I’m sure whatever it is that’s bothering you will pass.

Also, “Pr0n” and “landfills” are oxymorons.

I sincerely hope whatever’s bothering you eases away and you’re ok! You surely can’t be upset at me filling half the the quota of what someone is looking for, and following an accepted practice of adding Pr0n to sales that don’t have them,WHILE providing it a bump.

Feel better, friend. I’m sure whatever it is that’s bothering you will pass.

Also, “Pr0n” and “landfills” are oxymorons.

No bother at all Professor Wise Ass. Just comical what you do and say to get the attention you so desperately seek. You can dissect everything people say to you six ways from Sunday but it won’t change the fact that you are hungry for attention. Furthermore, I’m not a friend to those who speak that way to others. It’s disgraceful. My reply stops here, out of respect for this man’s thread. You should try to do the same. ;)

No bother at all Professor Wise Ass. Just comical what you do and say to get the attention you so desperately seek. You can dissect everything people say to you six ways from Sunday but it won’t change the fact that you are hungry for attention. Furthermore, I’m not a friend to those who speak that way to others. It’s disgraceful. My reply stops here, out of respect for this man’s thread. You should try to do the same. ;)

Hater? He’s offering chips to another member. What help are you offering?

Wow, you have dinner, put the kids down, check back in and find that things have taken heavy left.

@nomadland - thank you for the contributions and perspective. But, it turns out that Windwalker and I go back about 15yrs. And not only do I not a problem with him sharing glimpses into his collections - especially those that we’re discussing transactions around - I take it for what I believe it is; the love of design. I share the love and find great inspiration in what he collects and shares.

@Windwalker - share on, friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom