Wanted Jack Detroit Tournament Solids (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steppenwolf

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Here I am, having betrothed my chipping self to Jack Detroit, and yet for some reason, I still do not possess the tournament solids.

I believe there are very few playable sets out there, but who's to say I can't find and get ahold of some of these little beauties?

Screenshot_20200805-124350_Samsung Internet.jpg

Credits to @Josh Kifer for the photo (please confirm that's cool with you, Skeletor).

Who the heck has these? Please say aye!!!!

Any info you all can provide regarding the market for them, availability of chips, etc. would be greatly appreciated. I will so do my part and start reading up more on these.

Here I am, having betrothed my chipping self to Jack Detroit, and yet for some reason, I still do not possess the tournament solids.

I believe there are very few playable sets out there, but who's to say I can't find and get ahold of some of these little beauties?

View attachment 503592

Credits to @Josh Kifer for the photo (please confirm that's cool with you, Skeletor).

Who the heck has these? Please say aye!!!!

Any info you all can provide regarding the market for them, availability of chips, etc. would be greatly appreciated. I will so do my part and start reading up more on these.
Use away, my friend! GLWS!

Last full tournament set T25 - T25k was sold by @PGA PRO for ~$1.70/chip a few months back.

Beautiful set, regret not buying it from him at the time.
I was a few minutes late to buying that set, I had just decided I want another tourney set, and PM’ed him. Wish I had done it sooner, they’re beautiful chips. GLWH

Ah man, if I was to try to and acquire a solids tourney set... this is 100% at the tippy top of my dream set list!
GLWS! Beautiful chips!

are the Jack T5's and Harrah's T5's the same base chip? same question for the T25's?
Can't fully answer your question, but, I know for SURE, Jack T5 is 'Radiant Red'
And I believe the Harrah’s 5s are watermelon.
I’m pretty sure the 25s are different shades too but I don’t know the names of the colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom