SOLD Jack Detroit Snappers - 1 Rack (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@horseshoez Thanks again for offering these. First drawing I was a part of. Generally I post backup dibs and hope for the best lol. Great to be a part of. If you run across any more snappers I'm looking for one more rack. Also looking hard for a rack or barrels of Jack Detroit black label T500s (the purple ones) not sure if you have any or know of someone who might have some extra barrels. Becoming over labeled nickels and I'm done with the set. Thanks again for the $1s

@horseshoez Thanks again for offering these. First drawing I was a part of. Generally I post backup dibs and hope for the best lol. Great to be a part of. If you run across any more snappers I'm looking for one more rack. Also looking hard for a rack or barrels of Jack Detroit black label T500s (the purple ones) not sure if you have any or know of someone who might have some extra barrels. Becoming over labeled nickels and I'm done with the set. Thanks again for the $1s

My pleasure. I’ll definitely keep an eye out for you. Happy to help another, especially when it’s for Jack Detroit’s!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom