SOLD Jack Detroit Sets (Tournament and Cash) - updated pricing and quantities (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJestyr

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
***Closing this thread and opening a new one in a couple days with per rack/barrel pricing!***

Over the past few days I was able to get a bunch of chips on my wishlist, so I'm switching this thread over from a "trade" to a "sale" thread.

Earlier this year, I fell in love with Jack Detroits. For my purposes I needed several racks of high denoms, and seemingly the best way to accumulate those was to buy several large sets that contained the denoms I needed. Many of you have helped me along the way and I'm so appreciative!! I've tried to repay the favor by hooking up several others with some smaller quantities of JD chips they've needed, but I still have extras, and while I'm still a few chips away from my dream set, I'm certain I can let some of these primary and secondary extras go at this point.

So up for sale/trade are two JD sets. One tournament, one cash. I'd say all chips are in EX to NM condition, but please take a look at the pictures yourselves. Happy to send you additional photos if you'd like! I don't want any surprises! :)

The tournament set is a perfect two table, 18 person 10k starting stack set. Half the players get 8/8/6/6 and half the players get 12/12/7/5. There's additional chips to color up the $25's.

180x sec $25
200x prim $100
120x sec $500
100x prim $1k

$5,450 (shipping/ins not included)

****THE CASH SET IS SOLD!!****
The cash set plays well as a 1/1 or 1/2. (Admittedly more $5's would be ideal but two racks is all I'm good to part with right now.) PLEASE NOTE THAT SNAPPERS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS SALE!!! (Sorry for the misleading photos!)

300x $1
200x $5
200x sec $25
100x prim $100

$3,450 (shipping/ins not included)

****THE CASH SET IS SOLD!!****

****Two things to note. First, I'm not interested in splitting at this time. You can call dibs on racks/barrels below, but please know that doesn't mean they'll be honored immediately, possibly at all. Second, many of you have helped me along this journey, not just with the JD's, but in my chipping history as a whole over the past 8 years. (Others have been, let's just say, less helpful...) Therefore I reserve the right to deal with (or to NOT deal with) whomever I chose, with the tendency to lean toward working with those who I've had great dealings with in the past. Hoping to work out some trades, but cash will work too. This set is special and I'd love to see these go to a wonderful home!

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME OFFERS! :)

THANKS ALL!!!!!

George

Attachments

• tempImagex8P3bS.png
    tempImagex8P3bS.png
    1 MB · Views: 352
  • tempImagelFw7Hq.png
    tempImagelFw7Hq.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 321
  • tempImageElpBt2.png
    tempImageElpBt2.png
    1 MB · Views: 228
  • tempImageZd86IS.png
    tempImageZd86IS.png
    912.4 KB · Views: 234
  • tempImageHuAFNT.png
    tempImageHuAFNT.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 263
  • tempImageErD0jx.png
    tempImageErD0jx.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 286
  • tempImageB1wYkw.png
    tempImageB1wYkw.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 284
  • tempImagenGzZWP.png
    tempImagenGzZWP.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 262
  • tempImagepfka7M.png
    tempImagepfka7M.png
    957.5 KB · Views: 335
  • tempImageAzs7GO.png
    tempImageAzs7GO.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 219
  • tempImageLY4PVp.png
    tempImageLY4PVp.png
    1,001.3 KB · Views: 170
  • tempImageRCL1PI.png
    tempImageRCL1PI.png
    1 MB · Views: 169
  • tempImageYUks18.png
    tempImageYUks18.png
    1 MB · Views: 263
Last edited:
Fair warning to anyone thinking about buying these chips, I have a few games coming up very soon. If I have a decent win in any of them, I am bringing this set back home. By this set I mean - 2 racks of $5s, 2 racks of $25s, 2 racks of $100s and 1rack of $1ks. If your gonna buy them, you better do it soon. Just sayin.

CASH SET SALE PENDING!

I've had a bunch of people reach out for split pricing. I'm going to update pricing shortly in OP with per rack prices. Thanks!!

Cash set is sold, working through a few DM's regarding the tournament set. Will update OP with split pricing soon. Thanks!!

I also have other JD's not listed here, so if you're looking for other stuff or want different quantities of things, lemme know! :)
Still need twenty five $100s and Six melons. You’ve been a huge help already George. GLW the sale of the remnants. Hit me up if you have odds and ends I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom